Who & She's What!!!! (LoL)

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by shania, Aug 18, 2008.

1. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Well Brothers & Sisters,
    I got a call at work today from my wife - letting me know that her mother, and to nieces was doing some fishing to up in my honey hole in Lodi, California. Getting some nice Channels & Gills from there - so you know that I wish I was up there with them.
    :sad2:

But ladies & Gentlemen, it gets worse - then she told me that they would get a lot more fish - but someone is in my spot up there. And then she told me who it was & It just broke my heart:
    :sad2:

My Granddaughter Shania!!!!!
    :crazy:

Yes ladies & gentlemen Shania:0010: - on her first fishing trip of her life - in my spot - & without me!!!!!!
    :confused2:

At last count - at about 1:30 today, my wife (Denise:sure: ) & Shania :0010: :sure: had 5 gills.

Well - if someone was going to be in my spot up there & catching fish out of there - I'm glad that it is my Shaina:0010:.
    :006:
    Lets just say that she has a "Life Time Membership There" as far as I'm concern.
    :wink:

I just better have photos of her frist fish or I will really be upset!
    (LoL)
    and if so, you know that I will share them with you all.

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

2. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    Back in Lodi, again.:smile2:

3. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    It`s a shame you had to miss the fishing trip. Just make sure the next one is with you.

4. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    LOL, at least it was family who was tearing em up at your favorite spot, and you maybe able to benifit from it.....

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ran out of thank you juice,Bert but Thats great,glad its a happnin.

6. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Glad to hear that she is catching fish!! I know that it is killing you not being there.

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Man I am feeling yer pain buddy thats rough! In yer spot to.....man thats a steak in the heart(LOL) wow man............:eek:oooh:

8. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "Oh Lord - I'm Stuck in Lodi again". (Cretan Clear Water) / and the funny thing about that buddy is that
    "I Like that song".
    :wink:

9. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
  10. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Loved the slideshow. Shania is one classy little lady. Gotta love it when the women show the "know"! :smile2:

Thanks for sharing. That gave me a smile to start the day.

11. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    That's what ya get for not blindfolding them before you take them fishing! LOL:smile2:

12. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    Very nice, it must kill you not to be there. Be cool.:wink:

13. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Wow Bert ... right after your birthday too! lol I hope you get to get out there with her and have some fun she sure is cute.... I'm still waiting for you to say your headed back down here to do some fishing. Have you tried to catch any flathead in that hole? It looks possible!

14. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Well Bert it looks like you got a family of fishermen (or should I say fisherpersons) so it it's pretty cool! You might have team for a family tournament there! At least you can say that you are the one who scouted the hole in the first place!:wink: