Who out there is gonna do some night fishing tonight?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by redneckdrum, Jun 30, 2006.

1. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    I've got to know this.Who out there besides myself is gonna do some nitefishin' tonight.I only fish for cat's at night,and I know I ain't crazy for doin' it.PM me & let me know how you night owl's do tonight.BEST OF LUCK!

2. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm headin' out tomorrow night. Get to the river around 8-ish, and leave when the suns comes up, 6-ish. Right or wrong, I'm all in LOL.:roll_eyes: Good Luck!

3. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    i'll be doin it tonight, 2morrow night, sun. night, and monday night... lol... night is the only time i fish for cats

4. da-cajun-angla

da-cajun-angla New Member

State:
    louisiana
    I've Been Wantin' To Take My Lil Boy Night Fishin' For A Long Time...we Go From 6-10 Or 10:30 Almost Daily, But I Would Like To Take Him On A Late Nighter...i Have All The Necessities Like Gadgets That Make Mesquito's Stay Away Up To A 15' Diameter Range And Lanterns N All The Good Stuff...but The Only Problem Is Its Like High 80's Here With 100% Humidity Even At Night...suxxxx...i Might Go And Give It A Try Tonight And See How He Likes It.
    Shaun

5. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    GO FOR IT! I'm in Kansas and I just got on to The Wheather Channel's website to see what the forcast was for my area tonight.88 degrees at midnight.No sweatshirt tonight!

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'll prolly do a couple hours or so. Depends on the humidity and the bugs.I do my night fishing from the bank.... and I don't mean the 1st National..:lol:

7. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    Me too. Ain't no way I'm getting on the water on a weekend. Especially if it's a holiday weekend.

8. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i'am not going to any public spots with the holiday nuts out. i'am lucky, my mother-in-law has a 7 acre lake, with some big cats in it. kids and i going to night fish it for awhile tonight. be safe and good luck.

9. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    im going out tonight ill be on the mississippi around 11:30 pm and fish till after the sun comes up

10. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    I'm glad you set us straight on that one Ole Man.