The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got up and looked out to see it is nice and rainey/cold almost freezing and I have to go play in it.....I am so tired of this stuff.My back yard is a mud hole...WHENS THE MADDNESS GONNA END?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Wana Trade??? We have about 4 inches of wet snow. That will be nice when it starts melting. The gravel roads here are about impassible now and after this melts they will be.

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rusty no thanks its bad enough fer me as it is .I am gonna have to appoligize for all my sniveling but this winter is realy diong bad things to me and I need lots of shoulders to lean on......Moral support is good thank you all.
I figure come fishin season/warm weather this site is gonna look like a ghost town with the blowing dust on the screen...we all are gonna be fishin:smile2:and I am ready!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
My backyard is a mudhole too. And my front yard. Hey Kenny! Here's a thought for you: A sound mind in a sound body is not only unnatural, it's
powerful noisy.

·
Registered
875 Posts
We got lots of cold, cold rain!!!
My yard is a mudhole also, but the guy across the street is getting a nice lake built!:crazy:
I'll go take pictures and then maybe we can get Matt to post them on here, I can't figure out how to get them to go from the camera to the computer.:sad2:

·
Registered
720 Posts
idk who ordered it but im going to deal with it anyway. im goin fishin today come rain or snow ill be on the river.. ok on the bank fishin the river. yesterday got me frothing at the mouth for sinkin the hook today im going to do just that.

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are a better man than I.I have a comfort rule and it aint warm enough fer fishin-I want to but not in this:cool2:

·
Registered
720 Posts
You are a better man than I.I have a comfort rule and it aint warm enough fer fishin-I want to but not in this:cool2:
the comfort factor came into play once we got there.. finding a good wind break! once that was achieved it was just deciding what will catch them..needless to say we made the wrong decision oh well got to spend time on the river, go fishin, and hang with my oldest son (the only one in the house not sick).. all in all it was a experience im glad i didnt miss.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I got up and looked out to see it is nice and rainey/cold almost freezing and I have to go play in it.....I am so tired of this stuff.My back yard is a mud hole...WHENS THE MADDNESS GONNA END?
Haven't you got enough sense to come in out of the rain?:crazy: My back yard looks like a lake.:eek:oooh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts