Who ordered it?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Feb 17, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I got up and looked out to see it is nice and rainey/cold almost freezing and I have to go play in it.....I am so tired of this stuff.My back yard is a mud hole...WHENS THE MADDNESS GONNA END?

2. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana

3. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    Wana Trade??? We have about 4 inches of wet snow. That will be nice when it starts melting. The gravel roads here are about impassible now and after this melts they will be.

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Rusty no thanks its bad enough fer me as it is .I am gonna have to appoligize for all my sniveling but this winter is realy diong bad things to me and I need lots of shoulders to lean on......Moral support is good thank you all.
    I figure come fishin season/warm weather this site is gonna look like a ghost town with the blowing dust on the screen...we all are gonna be fishin:smile2:and I am ready!

5. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    My backyard is a mudhole too. And my front yard. Hey Kenny! Here's a thought for you: A sound mind in a sound body is not only unnatural, it's
    powerful noisy.

6. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We got lots of cold, cold rain!!!
    My yard is a mudhole also, but the guy across the street is getting a nice lake built!:crazy:
    I'll go take pictures and then maybe we can get Matt to post them on here, I can't figure out how to get them to go from the camera to the computer.:sad2:

7. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    idk who ordered it but im going to deal with it anyway. im goin fishin today come rain or snow ill be on the river.. ok on the bank fishin the river. yesterday got me frothing at the mouth for sinkin the hook today im going to do just that.

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You are a better man than I.I have a comfort rule and it aint warm enough fer fishin-I want to but not in this:cool2:

9. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    the comfort factor came into play once we got there.. finding a good wind break! once that was achieved it was just deciding what will catch them..needless to say we made the wrong decision oh well got to spend time on the river, go fishin, and hang with my oldest son (the only one in the house not sick).. all in all it was a experience im glad i didnt miss.

10. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Haven't you got enough sense to come in out of the rain?:crazy: My back yard looks like a lake.:eek:oooh:

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Glen thats the river:eek:oooh: