Who needs a ride Saturday?

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by tbull, Dec 4, 2008.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Just want to double check since we are less than 48 hours out here, is there anyone who plans on coming to the gathering Saturday who needs a seat on a boat? If so let me know ASAP so we can try to figure something out. Thanks all

2. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    I will have seats if any one needs a ride.

3. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Thanks bro, someone will chime in if they need a seat I am sure.:wink:

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck to you guys and your fishing adventures. I have not had too much luck, but I do have some bait for you guys.

5. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thanks to all you guys getting everyone a seat on a boat. Should make for a good time. Can't wait

6. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio

Prostreet ole buddy!!! We need to get you a new avatar picture. That picture makes your eyes look like you should be on the movie hellraiser or something. I will say you did look different then your avatar when I met you at the dam the other day. By chance did i look any skinnier than my avatar??? LOL:smile2:

7. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    where is the gathering at.......cuz i might need a ride....RAT

8. kittiehunternm

kittiehunternm New Member

State:
    ohio
    it would have been great to go to the gathering but i ripped a trap muscle and can't even hold a pole thank any way

9. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    hey i might come if i dam i need two seats for me and my dad both but if i dont contact you both forget it.

10. zmany2k

zmany2k New Member

State:
    APG, MD
    there's a similar thread in the local talk forum river-rat, you might ask him.

he's talking about not going at all if he can't get someone to go with him. Not sure how many available seats he has though.

11. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    LOL hopefully i get one later to change it. You looked alot different at the dam too but its hard to say when ur dressed for rain in the middle of the winter.