Who makes the best bait tank

Discussion in 'Livewell and Bait Tank Review' started by RiverKing, Jun 18, 2009.

Who makes the best bait tank

1. Grayline

2. Blue Water

3. Super Bait Tank II

4. Creek Bank

5. Keep Alive

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    For the guys who have used a manufactored bait tank, who do you think makes the best? I have been looking at them online and I cant really tell a difference between them.

2. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    couldnt tell ya, I have heard good things about creek and greyline, but I havent used them personally. I have been fabricating my own, duplicating travis' model in many ways lol. Maybe you should just do a little hillbilly engineering?

3. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

I got a 30 gallom Grayline, was just wondering what everyones take on them were and if there is something out there that is better.

4. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    oh i gotcha. Yeah i have heard good things, not sure though. Most of them look the same to me, at least the tank themselves....the pumps, fittings, and aeration/filtration i would think would make the difference, but I am by no means an expert.

5. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    ME! :smile2::smile2:

6. Shutupandfish

Shutupandfish New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have a Fish Mate Pro livewell and i think its the greatest thing since the circle hook, Before you buy another one at least take a look at this website. www.fishmatepro.com