Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Green Tea or Normal Tea???

• Green Tea

• Normal Tea

• What is Green Tea?? lol

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
I like both... the green doesn't stain so badly, but I prefer the stronger flavor of the regular, so voted for that.
Got an iced tea brewer for Christmas and use it all the time, set on "strong" :smile2: ... no sugar, tho - just lemon.

Tanya, John's right... you can get just plain green. I don't care for the minty flavor in a drink either.

I DRINK QUITE A BIT OF GREEN TEA, I HAVE THE PACKETS THAT I MAKE HOT TEA WITH ESPECIALLY IN THE WINTER AND I ALSO LIKE THE LIPTON GREEN TEA THAT IS SERVED COLD.

I drink alot of tea, mostly sun tea. I like to use 4 big tea bags regular tetleys or luzianne with 1 teabag of mint or green. Hot tea is usually earl grey.

growing up we sweet tea all the time and only here in the past year i started drinking it unsweetened , and love it better this way:confused2: .

as far as the green vs, regular i have only drank green tea a couple times and i guess i havent had the better of whats available so what i did drink i wasnt impressive enough to make me like it better than regular old plain brown tea.

ive seen that arizona brand in the stores here i will try one and see what i think . i doubt it would be as good as a regular unsweetened glass of liptons, to me anyway.

I tried a bottle of that Lipton green, and thought it was great, so I bought a case...somewhere in there, 'bout halfway through the case, I read the ingredients, and it was back to brewed Luzianne for me.

I'm going to try brewing green tea this summer, though, because the health benefits seem considerable.

I will procede with caution, however, because in my heart, I believe that global warming and green tea are somehow connected.:tounge_out:
LMAO!!!

LMAO!!

whats green tea? matt did you lose a fight with some green paint or somethin?

i like to hunt ginseng. i take the whole plant, minus the berries. (i replant them). i wash the leaves and boil them with green tea. it's delicious, and give you so much energy. you wont know what to do with yourself. love the stuff !

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.