Who Loves Big, Fat Flathead Catfish?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kat in the hat, Jan 3, 2009.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I do! That's why I whipped up this logo. It is easy to see that this is a modification of the original logo. I would be willing to whip up an all original...if the boss wishes. Did I mention for FREE? Not that the original is not way cool. I just like flatheads. I think flatheads get treated like ugly step children around here as far as marketing goes. :wink:

Attached Files:

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    That is great Kat! You are such a talented artist! That's a kind offer too, whether they take you up on it or not. I make graphics on the computer, but not drawings, and love to make animations. You can see some of my work on my "myspace" listed here in the BOC. I admire any one that can draw like you can. Looks like you are loving your tablet!

3. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Gracias Cuz. You are too kind. I'm just getting warmed up. There will be more graphics to come. Keep an eye on the art section. :big_smile: I do alot of animations too, but the files are too big...and they are evil, for the most part, so I can't post them here. :embarassed: The logo needs to be refined a bit, but I wanted to get a reaction before I got too involved. If the boss don't like me messin' with it, I'll just keep it for my own personal use. :wink:

4. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    I like the slow silent king of the night. they are somuch fun be verry quiet no loud noises to me it is like calling a varment you know he is there just haft out smart him. Thanks Sam Davis

5. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Are you calling these small fish UGLY???? Hey they look cute to me.

Pictures are of Griz and Catfish John Young, Tuesday Night Redtails.

Kat you ought to try and make a logo of a two people flathead. lol The ones it takes two to hold up to the camera.

Attached Files:

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
  7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I like that Hat....way cool!

8. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 Well-Known Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    Looks good to me bro!:wink:

9. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Jim...I am in no way calling these majestic creatures of the murky depths ugly. In fact, I am attempting to bolster their image, and gain them their much deserved publicity. I kiss each one I catch on the lips. I don't catch very many, so at least Sheila don't get jealous that way.

10. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I like it, Matt! Seems to me he looks just ferocious enough :smile2:

11. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Hey Matt, Nice job... Real nice..

12. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    great talent bro

13. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I Love Big, Fat Flathead Catfish!!!! The Logo is looking good too. Thanks:wink:

14. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Nice job Matt, I like it. :cool2:

15. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thats really cool lookin, are they gonna possibly be made into actual decals?

16. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Although that would be really cool, no staff has said anything about it. Don't know if anybody has even seen it. I'm gonna work on it some more, and make it more betterer. :wink: Just threw it together to see what it would look like. They may just strike it from the record, I don't know. They can have it if they want it, or leave it if they don't. If there was public outcry, they might use it for something...idunno.

17. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    he bro why dont you reinvent it make a all new hi addition make it cool and classic i will bet the comando of catfish will notice it

18. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri

Well i for one would like to have a few of those for my truck! Lets pester them until they ok it lol:wink:

19. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    New and "improved". :wink: Made several variations. This one is my fav...I think.

Attached Files:

20. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    looks very good, those would make some cool stickers for the truck or boat:wink: