Who knew Steven Segall is also a cop??

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Dec 3, 2009.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My husband and I were pleasently surprized last night. We turned on A@E last night at 9PM to watch Steven Segall Lawman. At first we were thinking it was just a show,since he is a well know actor,but it was explained he is also a reserve deputy sherriff,holding the rank of deputy chief for Jefferson County Sheriff's Department in Louisana. He has been with them for 20 years. He talked about how he was a martial artist and also teaches martial arts for most of his life,and teaches his fellow officers how to defend themselves if they are ever in hand to hand confrontration. He was also firm in telling folks,that most of them knows him as an actor,he told them to get that crap out of their heads cause he wanted to teach them moves that could save their lives. We thought it was interesting and have got our DVR set to record the series. It comes on A@E Tuesdays at 9 PM.:big_smile::big_smile:

2. g3l33m

g3l33m Member

State:
    Pec, Illinois
    Did it also go into how he's a creepy sex freak? Seems like that was the buzz on him a couple of years ago. Really liked him when he was skinny and didn't have to speed up all his martial arts scenes.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Pat we watched the same program last night and was amazed to find that out. We never knew that he was a cop, in reality.

4. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    i knew, he's from down south, new Orleans i think. i met him once by chance heading to Lafayette.

5. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i dont car for the dude..

6. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    it really wasnt a big deal, i wouldnt have known it was him if i hadnt been told. i wasnt impressed. just another shmuck trying to stay famous

7. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    A reserve cop actually, I wouldnt read to much into his show:wink:. Good for him that he is but in all actuality he is a very weird guy.

8. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    aint you seen the patriot! hes a real character! lol

9. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    He's been a cop for 20 years. I watched the show last night, thought it was pretty cool. Here's a person that doesn't have to do it, he chooses to do it. I'm sure that as a reserve, he probably doesn't get any compensation for his hours.

How many people would be a cop and take the risks for free? Not too many, I'm thinking.

10. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I never really liked him as an actor but If I had known the show was on I would have watched it just to see what its about. I’ll check it out next week if I remember. Hard to remember when I barely watch TV anyway. And I don’t have the DVR etc stuff to record it

My cable is plain and simple.

11. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    Just more reality TV crap if you ask me....

12. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Id like to box steven seagal....i think id put a whoopin on him as long as his pony tail was tied back

13. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thanks Pat. I didn't know that.

Click here about the program.

We like several of the reality programs. A new one we been watching on Natgeo HD is Alaska State Troopers.
    Those guys earn their pay!

14. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We also watch Alaska State Troopers goodness that's a cold enviroment to work in but also realize it's a job that has to be done by some. My husband has always enjoyed Steven Segall in the movies and and we will enjoy this new show.:big_smile:

15. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Elvis Presley had an FBI badge too.

16. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Chuck Norris is a Texas Ranger. Look behind you cause that’s where the Ranger is going to be.:big_smile:

17. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS

no way Jose..hes slightly limp wristed as well

18. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    I caught bits and pieces of the show. Just don't care much for the reality type programs. Wife loves them and I usually get on the PC while she watches them.

19. catdaddy007

catdaddy007 Member

State:
    SE Arkansas

Elvis was cool. I liked all of Steven Segall's movies. Didn't know he was a cop though. Thats cool. :cool2:

20. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    He's also a hell of pistol shooter. Loves custom Colt's and the .45ACP.