Who is the 3rd best team in the NFL

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Ketch, Oct 29, 2007.

Which team is the 3rd best in the NFL

1. Pittsburgh

2. Tennessee

3. Jacksonville

4. Dallas

5. New York Giants

6. Gree Bay

7. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Okay, I think everyone will agree that the Colts and Pats occupy the top 2 spots (I am not trying to put them in order). But who is number 3

2. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    da dolphins! jk.

its pretty hard to tell this year.

3. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I have to go with the Pittsburgh Steelers. They have a running attack that if I'm right is still first in the league, the O line is good and their defense knows how to step up in big games, look at two seasons ago what they did in the playoffs on the road the whole time.:crazy: I don't think Green Bay is going to go far because they throw 45 times a game and Brett can make throws but they have no running game which is now so important in the NFL.

4. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Yeah, the Steelers are still #1 in rushing, 5 ypg more than my vikes

5. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Didn't the Steelers get beat by them Bronco's last week? I don't think there all that good personally. There's a big gap IMO between the Pats and Colts and eveyone else in the league. I might say Dallas they look pretty good....still got room for improvment.

6. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    What? no Bears on the poll?! :smile2:

Seriously, it would probably be Dallas or Pittsburg.

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Oh that would be The "DALLAS COWBOYS" I say it loud and I say it proud.

8. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Hey luey, if I put your bears in the polls, then my vikes would have to be there too.....:tounge_out:

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Its the Steelers at #3! :cool2:

10. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The playoff bound CLEVELAND BROWNS!

11. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona

LOL, no kidding man. The bears are not even a sadow of what they were last year. I am officialy trowing the season away and hopping for next year.

12. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    My Vikes are going to make a comeback once they sign Jeff George:smile2:

13. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I voted for pittsburgh but its a tough pick between them and Dallas.

14. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Only 2 teams in the superbowl. Aint no such thing as third place. LOL.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    since the 2 top teams Pats/Colts are AFC and I think one of them( Pats ) will be in SB for sure. I'll talk NFC.

My number 1 NFC team is the Cowboys . They are stepping up this year. Never know until the last game. Romo just signed a 68 mil contract. . They sure didn't give up when Playing the Pats. looks like they have to get by Brett F. Maybe the Giants. LOL. They could go all the way to the SB.

I like Green bay/ Brett F. Old School. He is still fun to watch and can still throw the ball. Did you see last nights game. I thought it was a good game. Overtime, Brett first play , throws 82 yards, TD, game over boys.. I hope RedSkins was watching. LOL.
    He could make it to the Super Bowl with the Pats. Last time was '96 and a ring but Brady wasn't playing. This time who knows what could happen.

Giants, one day little brother will live up to big brother. Wouldn't that be something if Giants and Colts went to the SB. Brother vs. Brother. Course we all know the manning boys cant beat the Pats this year. LOL. :smile2:

I think NFC will be between Cowboys, Green Bay and Gaints. My Son thinks Saints. Guess he bumped his head. LOL.

Its hard to choose between Cowboys and Green Bay. Them boys are back but Brett has experience. :wink:

Its getting good.:big_smile:

15. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I know it will most likely never happen but it would be great to see brett favre take the Pack to the superbowl.No offence to the cowboys fans.

16. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a27:
    I have to go with that for the same reasons.

I'm not a Pittsburgh guy, but you have to give credit where credit is due, they do have a good team.
    :confident:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

17. james_s333

james_s333 New Member

State:
    byesville,ohio
    ya'll better keep a eye on them ''CLEVELAND BROWNS" THEY ARE FOOLIN ALOT OF PPL THIS YEAR.......now that they have andrew in and booted frye they are doin good....and just to think they still have brady quinn waitin his turn on the bench!!!!!!!!

18. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    That is a tough question. I'd have to say the Packers, although they need to get some sort of running game going before the season turns cold. They need to be able to run the ball. I think that one of those guys is going to have to step up and take the job. Running back by commitee never works unless you're the Broncos. I also really like what the Chargers have been doing here lately. They have been killing teams since starting 1-3.

19. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    The Cowboys and maybe Glenn can get back and they can be #1

20. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota

Yeah wouldn't that be something, 2 brothers QB'ing in the super bowl:big_smile: