Who is ready for MO firearm season

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Bigbluefisherman, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Bigbluefisherman

Bigbluefisherman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Man I am glad MO firearm season is about here. I have been tagged out with my bow since Oct 24 and I have been missing the best part of the MO bow season. I am just ready to get back in the woods. Hope to have a picture or two to post next week. I am holding out for the big boy this year. Lets see everyones kills this gun season.

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Heading north Fri. morning. Getting excited!! Good luck to all!!

3. Brandon829

Brandon829 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I'm sure yall are just as excited as me! Saturday starts the MO season for us! I've got one doe with the muzzleloader, but I'm holding out for the big'uns too

4. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    blinds and stands set check
    rifles zeroed to drive tacks @ 200 yards check
    hot doe pee cover scent check
    1 liter of dr pepper check
    a apple and a turnip for snack check
    skinnen knife honed to a good edge check
    haul rope check
    deer tags check lol mabe cash
    hunter orange check
    given them crop sucken deer a bad day for some farmers
    pricless !!!

Lord let me rise early and be in the stand 1 hr before daylight. Let us be safe in our shots and look out for the lesser hunters who do stupid stuff. Let my rounds fly true and kills be quick and clean. Thank you Lord God for giving us deer to hunt and provide food for our table.:big_smile:

ohhhhhhhhhh Sat morn do come fast, lord let me rise early and be safe

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  5. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    Good luck to all ya'll. Be leave'n for deer camp myself Friday for the first week of Arkansas' Modern Gun Season.

6. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Good luck, To you all. I leave for camp friday morning. Get that last day of bow season in before the lead flys.

7. Bigbluefisherman

Bigbluefisherman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well how did everyone do opening weekend? I ended up shooting a 9 point and a doe sunday morning. The buck I shot is really nothing special. We was 3 1/2 year old buck, as wide as his ears and fairly tall. I probably should have let him go, but my chances to gun hunt are limited and the majority of the time I had off it was supposed to rain, which it did. Everyone in deer camp called me the smart one for filling my tags before the weather hit. Needless to say no one else in camp has seen a decent buck since the weather set in. I don't have any pictures to post, I guess I should have taken some.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009