Who is going to be at Truman this weekend?

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Boogan1, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Boogan1

Boogan1 New Member

State:
    Carrollton, MO
    Just wondered who was going to be at Truman Lake / Warsaw this weekend. We are hoping to maybe head down thursday evening, my sister and her family are bringing their camper to our campground on friday. Just thought if any of you other guys are in the area we could get together for coffee or something. We are located at pecan grove campground which is right next door to station bait and tackle. Pull straight into the campground and we are the 6th camper on the left. White kountry aire 5th wheel ,there is an old ford 4x4 flat bed, blue and white parked there. If in the area stop by and say hello. Boog

2. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey, I thought that was your truck there. A good friend of mine, Mark, also lives there across from you. He has the small red fishing boat and a pontoon. I talked with ya at the Harbor last time I was down there. I have the black Durango and the tan dog with blue eyes thats always up for fishing. Seems like you were having issues with your truck on that day. Good luck this weekend, I have to work. Chris

3. Boogan1

Boogan1 New Member

State:
    Carrollton, MO
    Yep, that's me, I have coffee with Mark quite often. He is a heckuva guy. Very helpful. That truck threw that fit that evening and hasn't acted up since. I put in some heet and ran out the rest of that tank of gas and haven't had any more problems. So i guess it just had some water in it. There is a nice bunch of people in that little area of the campground, the whole campground for that matter is nice, just a nice little group in our area, mostly all fishermen. Never met a bunch more eager to help out a new guy, share secrets and fishin spots, etc. I don't regret putting my camper in there for a minute. I also like being so close to both lakes, that's really handy! Next time you are down if you see us around stop and say hello. Boog

4. Taliesin

Taliesin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am looking at being at the dam Thursday late afternoon through Friday morning. Might be back out there Saturday early morning too.

I might get a chance to see a fellow BOC? That would be different.

5. safetybass

safetybass New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Wolfie you old mooch. But, are you, Boog? I'd love to be down this Saturday. But alas, I am boatless for a while yet. For only $3,100 I can own my boat again. But it will have a new lower unit.

Boog, you ever eat at that buffet down by the curve heading back toward 7 from your campground?

6. Boogan1

Boogan1 New Member

State:
    Carrollton, MO
    We ate there last weekend and it is really good food and not too bad priced. Jess, I am checking on a motor for you, 25 hp evinrude. Not sure the year. Guy was burning grass and it got away from him and burned the front off his boat. Not sure yet what he is going to do with it. He bought the motor used about four years ago, had it completely gone through, used the boat that summer and part of the next then parked it.

Not sure if we will have steaks on the grill but my wife always has something good cookin. Think we are fryin up some fish on saturday for fathers day celebration. Hope to meet some of you. Boog

7. safetybass

safetybass New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey! Who's posterior are you calling large? That really hurts. You can just get in line. Right behind my wife. and Kids. and 4 doctors.

8. catfishjo

catfishjo New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Me and my wife will be down Saturday fishing below the Dam, Last weekend we caught a 50lb and a 35lb Blue Cats. they been running water and the big ones are biting.

9. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    Better check with the wife Boog that "cookin" may bring fella's out of the woodwork to eat.(Why is my truck heading that way?) That is a great location to fish either lake. I'll stop and EAT.... I mean say hi if I get a chance this weekend. See ya on the water!

10. Taliesin

Taliesin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Looks like I have to change plans. I'll be down there Friday night through Saturday morning again this weekend.

I was supposed to be off work Friday, but that got changed... again.