Who is fishing this weekend.

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BajaCoop, Jul 29, 2008.

1. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    I am finally done with school for the summer on thursday and am hoping to make a trip to Saint Louis and do some fishing and was wondering who all is going out.

2. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Hey, congratulations on the break from school. I've got a wedding to be in this weekend. Otherwise, you could cruise in the toon with me. The locksmith finally has a break to catch some blues. Good luck out there.

3. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    My dad is coming in from Ohio to go catfishing with me and I will be tied up trying to put him on a good one. He guides me most all of the time so he is putting his fate in my hands this time.

4. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Did you get your boat fixed Ryan?

5. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Yeah, I got it fixed. LMAO. His battery was shot.:smile2::wink:

6. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Hey Ed.....Phillip and I are planning on heading up to fish the Truman Tailrace in a couple of weeks before he heads back to Evangel for another year of school. If you want, you would be more than welcome to come along I'm sure. Phillip my buddy who went snagging with us.

The only thing that might keep us from going is if they stop running the water hot and heavy. If that happens, then we might just goto Bagnell or something. I've yet to get on the Missouri this summer because it's always so dang high. :angry:

7. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    You've got about a week or so before Truman is back down to normal level and the dam will pretty much cut off the water... Very little rain fell on the Truman drainage from this last storm so it won't come up much as a result.

8. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Well that sucks to hear. All well, maybe by then the Missouri will be down to a more normal level and I can FINALLY get out on the river and not be afraid of getting capsized by a tree. :confused2:

9. roadkill636

roadkill636 New Member

State:
    warrenton misso
    I was going to go out this weekend, missouri is quit high and LOTS of logs and trash
    where ya planing on ramping at?

10. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    imhitting rend lake saturday and sunday. if anyone is interested in making the trip give me a PM

11. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    well I just got done with my last final so I am free for about 3 weeks now. I plan on celebrating tonight with a few(few being a generous term here) of AB's finest then I hope I can celebrate with a few big whiskered fish in the coming weeks.

12. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Ed, congrats on gettin done school wise and good luck with your fishin. Ya better hurry, sounds like them guys from the east are sore lippin em pretty regular. They'll be comin to the top with bandages pretty quik.