Who is fishing the HILL's event this weekend?

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by santeefishhunter, Nov 10, 2009.

1. santeefishhunter

santeefishhunter New Member

State:
    north caro
    Just seeing who was fishing the Hill's Tourney this weekend?:smile2:

2. banks

banks New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Kevin,how has the bite been Brad and i were thinking of hitting it next weekend.

3. santeefishhunter

State:
    north caro
    It's been on fire on the upper lake! Come on !

4. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I'm thinking about entering Kevin if the weather cooperates with Ida. This will be my 1st catfish tourney so should be interesting.

5. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    good luck kevin!

6. santeefishhunter

State:
    north caro
    Thanks Steve ! The "MONSTERS" will be shown off this weekend!

7. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I hate I cant make that one maybe the next one good luck to everyone fishn it

8. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    the roundhill should be there if every thing gos as planed monster holders will be on show maybe with monster onboard

9. santeefishhunter

State:
    north caro
    The monster fish is coming to my boat this time! LOL !:big_smile:

10. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    I'll go if the Roundhill will let me fish with him:wink:jk Will this be a day tournament??

11. santeefishhunter

State:
    north caro
    It starts Saturday morning and ends Sunday at noon or 1:00 pm. Check out Hill's Landing website for rules. Come on and fish it! You can weigh 5 fish in each day.

12. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Team Hardcore + the Penn Slammer will be there. From what I understand, there are only 29 boats registered at this point. We FULLY INTEND to get some money!!!!!!!! :wink::smile2::wink:

Bill in SC

13. santeefishhunter

State:
    north caro
    I think there will be a good turn out. I haven't registered yet,but I will be there. Weather looks clear,but I don't know about the wind yet!

14. lakemoultrieblues

lakemoultrieblues Member

State:
    SC
    We will be there.

15. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Ok, this might sound like a dumb question but here goes. Can you fish after you bring your fish in on Sat.? Can you fish Sat night and use the fish you catch that night in your weigh in on Sunday? My guess is, you can, but the way some tournaments are run, you can't ever tell. If you can, you might just see my smiley face down there:big_smile: I sure could use that $1000 for 10th place:smile2:

16. lakemoultrieblues

lakemoultrieblues Member

State:
    SC
    You can weigh in 5 fish on Saturday and 5 fish on sunday. And yes you can fish all night and Sunday morning.

17. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Thats a good question Dean. One of these fellas on here should be able to answer it?

18. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Whats too keep someone from weighing in on Sat and then going out Sat night Sunday morning, checking their trotlines, and bring those fish caught on trotlines back in Sunday to be weighed in?

19. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Very very good point.......... That's a good reason why some people don't attend events with time spans like this...

20. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    From what i've heard in the past Hill's tournaments are pretty clean. I know you can always have a cheater come in and have them tied out, but they haven't got a bad name like the tournaments that are held out of Randolph's. I believe they even have a polygraph and if they don't they should. I'm going if the wife gives in:smile2: If not, i'm looking forward to the results
    I don't mind them checking there trout lines, what bothers me is the guys that have been there all week keeping all the bigun's they catch.:crazy:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009