who is ersel?

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by baitchunker, Aug 19, 2008.

1. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    just curious. who the heck is ersel? and why is it her gridiron talk? seems like this section should be overrun with posts right b4 the kick off of college football season. for some reason it hardly gets any attention. just curious why commanding nutz and company, didnt name it "the college football" section. or something, anything besides ersel.

btw--no offense intended to ersel...

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Ersel, Is Ersel Holder from Louisiana, Ersel asked for the form to be enter on the B.O.C. thus it is named from him, Simple as that! Falls in there with Jims Woodworking ,Becky's storytelling, wolfmans NASCAR and so on!

3. allena

allena New Member

State:
    WV/Preston Co.
    Surely nothing is that easy? I was hoping for a good story!

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    ersel is some guy that used to play hexxagon til he got trounced by another member:smile2:.....and he does know a little about college gridiron:wink:

5. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    thanks fella's. that 1 single question has been burning up my brain for more than a year. lol.

i just couldnt remember seeing any posts by ersel, so it had me wondering.

6. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Ahahahaha!!! Wait'll I tell him!! That's pretty good! Probably if he wasn't so busy gardening & getting ready for deer season, he could keep up with it!:wink:

7. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    You tell him to get on here, people have been trouncing on LSU.....:smile2:

8. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Looks like people would be tearing up the board......I figured catfishing and college football go hand in hand, lets see catfish/beer....college football/beer, see the similarities? Hang on and I will try and got one of those shorthorns riled up....

Texas sucks.......
    Boomer Sooner