Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know who Eddie B. is? I was informed there is a guy that is being a "guide" to people who want to fish the White River by boat, and catch a Flathead over 30 pounds... I guess friday or saturday he took someone out we know and they caught 2 over 30lbs, and 1 over 50lbs! Was told he GUARANTEES it! I find this interesting, anybody else know or heard of him?

· Registered
486 Posts
Its almost true Bill..I dont know about the guarantee, but I know Eddie Brochin and he is one heck of a catfisherman. He has a show on Vs. on Wednesday mornings. He owns a guide service, but I cant post it in the open forum.

· Registered
6,124 Posts
Its almost true Bill..I dont know about the guarantee, but I know Eddie Brochin and he is one heck of a catfisherman. He has a show on Vs. on Wednesday mornings. He owns a guide service, but I cant post it in the open forum.
I know exactly who he is....
All I'm saying is- IF he gaurantee's 30 pound flatties to his client's, he'll go broke... unless he has hired Jesus for his skipper? LOL.

· Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the feedback... As much as I want to catch a Flat over 30 lbs, and trying from the bank I have to say I will continue to try before I pay someone to take me out there, and like Bill said... A guarantee? no thanks, cause I know nothing is GUARANTEED!

· Registered
3,443 Posts
Im a Guide! And I 100% will Guarantee you at least 1 catfish in the boat! And Im free! Just be sure to bring lots of bait ( Live and cut ) lots of bologna sandwiches ( cause I gets hungry ), pops Cause I gets thirsty ), tackle, rod and reels, pillow (case I gets tired ) gas can full of gas and the means to pull my boat to the river!

And I promise you at least 1 catfish!

Now who can argue with that? Its a win win! And I do except donations to use in any means I see nessasary. ( Beer )

· Banned
8,592 Posts
Thanks for the feedback... As much as I want to catch a Flat over 30 lbs, and trying from the bank I have to say I will continue to try before I pay someone to take me out there, and like Bill said... A guarantee? no thanks, cause I know nothing is GUARANTEED!
Look at it like this.
Hiring a guide 3 times a year is cheaper then owning and operating your own boat.

· Registered
3,443 Posts
especially if you only wanna fish 3 times a year.... unless they have a guarentee like this guy, then you could fish all summer for free... lmao!
:clap::snicker:
I have seen his shows on TV.. He catches 10 lb fish and calls it 20...hahahahahahah.. Circle City Cats or something to that nature.. Coltsfan317 ( Otis ) has seen me catch some big cats... Let me know a day you wanna go Otis and we can drag DrPepper with us..

· Registered
186 Posts
I have seen his shows on TV.. He catches 10 lb fish and calls it 20...hahahahahahah.. Circle City Cats or something to that nature.. Coltsfan317 ( Otis ) has seen me catch some big cats... Let me know a day you wanna go Otis and we can drag DrPepper with us..
dude i graduate in 6 more days so ill have nothing but time anytime you wanna go im game, i gotta new phone and lost your number pm your number and hopefully we can get into some fish. we need to try the spot u were tlkn about with my canoe.

· Registered
468 Posts
Im a Guide! And I 100% will Guarantee you at least 1 catfish in the boat! And Im free! Just be sure to bring lots of bait ( Live and cut ) lots of bologna sandwiches ( cause I gets hungry ), pops Cause I gets thirsty ), tackle, rod and reels, pillow (case I gets tired ) gas can full of gas and the means to pull my boat to the river!

And I promise you at least 1 catfish!

Now who can argue with that? Its a win win! And I do except donations to use in any means I see nessasary. ( Beer )

what kinda beer you like ;D

· Registered
6,124 Posts
Deal, I'll bring a case then!
Steph I ain't never ever seen shane with a beer in his hand in over two years....
He's just trying to act like a tough beer drinker... my bet is, you'd have 23 beers left over and WRBC would be sloshed... and hung over the next day!
Besides, he ain't suppose to be mixing alcohol with his anti-psychotic meds :Nop:lmao

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.