Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Thought I'd get some of the Gateway guys fired up but there is little interest. Suprising since it is basically a major home state gathering:confused2:.

Oh well, let the fun begin,,,,,three days and a wake-up.:big_smile:

Hey Skip what time you pulling out Friday Morning.?????
Yea Cuz I always heard that it likes to rain on [Kutters] parade.Bring your rain gear folks.:smile2: See You all Friday sometime.

Hey Skip what time you pulling out Friday Morning.?????
Yea Cuz I always heard that it likes to rain on [Kutters] parade.Bring your rain gear folks.:smile2: See You all Friday sometime.
Mike Jake & I are headin out Friday mornin also.

Please define "always". I mean, are we talkin weeks, months, years, or childhood tales you heard? Perhaps what you meant was that it "always" rains when I go fishing or to gatherings?
I have been to 6 Gatherings. It not only has never rained on one single one of them, most folks would have welcomed the relief from the heat. I could name at least 5 members here who have gone fishing with me and it did not rain. All said, I would place rain when I fish at only about 85% of the time. As you can see, no where near "always".:wink:

See you all there that are coming. We're gonna get wet I'm afraid but all will be in the same boat so to speak. Party on......:big_smile:
Everyone already knew that as soon as Kutter announced he was goin':smile2: Why do you think the local gateway brothers aren't attending? They know all too well how severe this storm is gonna be. The first trip outta the cave...............it's gonna be a Doozy:crazy:

Thought I'd get some of the Gateway guys fired up but there is little interest. Suprising since it is basically a major home state gathering:confused2:.

Oh well, let the fun begin,,,,,three days and a wake-up.:big_smile:

Perhaps commons are beyond the standards,:smile2::smile2::smile2: You boi's come on over and join the ranks of Rich, Poor, Ugly, and destitute. We put on a good feed, but not responsible for them IOWA fellows

Everyone already knew that as soon as Kutter announced he was goin':smile2: Why do you think the local gateway brothers aren't attending? They know all too well how severe this storm is gonna be. The first trip outta the cave...............it's gonna be a Doozy:crazy:
Doug, purely out of curiosity, where are you going to be this weekend?:crazy:

Nice of you to ask of my plans this weekend Kutter. Deep down inside I knew you cared. I'll be down around the Plattin Rock stretch of the river All weekend.:wink: Keep in touch

Trying to get a hold of Mike Jake. I packed early to see how much stuff I would be bringing. Mike, we have a problem. This pile won't fit in your boat & Mountaineer. The Miata not only wouldn't hold it all, I could add it to the pile an nobody would notice. The Silverado is in nontrustworthy mode for that long of a trip right now and prying the Lincoln away from my wife is a task I am not up to at this time or any other time in my life. I knew I raised a son for some reason and he came through offering his S10 for me to use. Thank God for good sons.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.