Who got rain?

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by JAinSC, Sep 8, 2008.

1. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I was really hoping that Hanna would at least dump some rain in the Edisto, but it seems that the watershed did not get a drip. The river has been on a slow drop since last week. It rained pretty good in Charleston, but that didn't do the rivers any good.

It looked like the Pee Dee region might have gotten a pretty good soak. Are the Pee Dee's and the other rivers up that way coming up?

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    I got almost 5 inches in Andrews. GPD & Waccamaw should have quite a bit to bring down this way, but we'll have to wait on something else to come along for the western half of the state, I guess. :sad2:

3. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    The GPD is up and muddy and all of the feede creeks that effect it are WAY high so we should have some water for a while I hope. We got almost 5" of rain but Marion and Dillion counties got over 8.5" so it has the LPD flooding pretty heavily.

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    The Pee Dee is only up east of I-95. It is somewhat stable, and back to falling gently here. In fact, it will be back LOW in a day or so. We didn't get the weather they got east of I-95.
    Bill in SC

5. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    We got just a wee bit over a inch in the upper chesterfield county,pageland, friday night.