Who from the BOC, would you choose to go catfishing with?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by wolfman, Mar 8, 2007.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    If you could choose only one BOC member to go catfishing with for a day or evening, who would it be?

2. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    That's easy. I'd pick Peewee.:cool2:

st

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I wished I would have put time aside to go fishing with Uncle Scifi. I think that would have been an experience of a lifetime.

4. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    As of right now, id have to say Coyote1

5. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    well I am still a li'l new here, so this isnt an easy ? for me. But I would pick Mr. Willard King aka Bubbakat. But there's a guy who lives in Waco, so I may end up goin w/him instead.

6. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    man that's a tough one there are so many great brothers and sisters her on the boc i would have to go with i can't choose just one man i wished i would have won that mega millions then i could go with everybody one by one

7. Rottdog

Rottdog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I would have to choose John Jamison without a doubt. I met John at the K.C. Sportshow a couple of months back. I bet I asked him twenty questions or more. Never once did he hesitate to open up that vault of information up there in his head. In my opinion he's very knowledgeable, very approachable and one of the nations biggest ambassadors of Catfishing!

Garrett

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Me and little brother was lucky enough to fish a few hours with him in his pond. Brother, it is everything you thought it would be and more. The man was one of a kind.

9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Man oh man, no one wants to fish with Tea. lol

I was guessing someone wanted to get me out on the water to at least attempt to put me in cement shoes. lol

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    shoot done did that bro. ya i fished with matt tea bagger. even survived.

wolfman, i was fortunate enough to fish with well at least sit down and chat with jpb, john presron baze. and even got to take his young ens out for a boat ride at the ar gathering. i met you and the old favorite DH in ohio. just cant pick one. but i know old scifi was on my to do list and im only glad to have made his aquaintince. meating him in person cant happen but the great family here on the b.o.c. at least i was fortunate enough to have known him on ciberspace. me and deltalover (phillip gaines) also did some chatting and he to is gone much to early.

that is what makes the b.o.c. such a special place in my heart. even though ive met 100+ members in person ive been able to meet so many by type i would never have met without pauls grand design.

let me take this moment to say i love ya all. this place can get to a person after time. a family so close yet so far away.

sci fi was the one whom accepted my app, in 04 when i registered. i so regret not going down to meet him sooner. dodge4x4man chris tornow told me of his passing at catstock. and jpb passed before we left that weekend.

it was a heck of an emotional gatherig in il. i had met one once in person and never in person the other, yet i had felt like i had lost 2 best friends.

11. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I would like to go fishin with Robert Gilvary aka BobPaul. Simply because I don't think he ever goes. LOL!

12. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    that is a good one to ask as far as i can see there is not one person in here that i would not let on my boat every one in here is great i have only meet a few of them an have fished with a few but have learned a lot from every one on here an thanks to every one

13. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC

Your right George, I don't go anymore. Other hobbies, and survival in general are keeping me busy. I've got the equipment and more know how than most people need, to fish for more different species of fish than many of the members here. I just don't make the time to go.

But yeah, fishing with you someday would be a hoot. Then you'd have to go Hookah diving with me:roll_eyes:

14. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ive fished with Tea and let me tell you, he knows how to pull in those that have been wrapped with fishing line and probably dead for about a week :lol: . Tea you and your brother are awsome to fish with cant wait till it warms up so we can wet some lines again.

15. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Kansas Bluecatter, AKA John Jamison. I would love the opportunity to have him show Me first hand the stuff He talked about at the KC sportshow. I'm sure that would flatten the learning curve quite a bit.

16. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, can anyone else on the BOC say they caught 2 fish at once Gary.

I think I can still smell those fish, yuck!!! We will definatly wet a line or two this summer.

17. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    I believe I would have to choose Deerhunter 01, from what I've seen here he has a vast amount of knowledge about sonar use and maybe I could pickup something.

18. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I got a hunch BG has done some hookah diving in his day...:lol:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Washington: Help! We're Overrun By Nerds And Slackers!

19. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Dafin - aka Dale Finley. One of the nicest guys I have ever met, and more fishing knowledge than I can ever hope to have.

20. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Aint No way that I could possibly pick one there are way too many people I've met in chat that I'd love to fish with , id rather go with a group but I would like to fish with splitshot sometime