Who Films their turkey hunts?

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by ASASIN, Feb 15, 2006.

1. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    Just curious if anyone else besides me films any turkey hunts? If so, what equipment are you using? God bless.

2. sharpshooter

sharpshooter New Member

State:
    wharton, TX
    I have filmed my dad once and a buddy of mine once, and a couple times when I was by myself. I used my moms video regular video camera. I had to put some camo tape on it but it worked pretty good.

3. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    I see you're in Texas, were they Rios? As you can see from my photo, I use a camo long sleeved shirt for my camera. I like to use a camo rainjacket most of the time, but it was the wrong camo, so I switched it out for this hunt. LOL!!!!!!!!! Didn't want them taking my photo with a different camo pattern on the camera and all, so they loaned me a shirt for the camera. LOL!!!!!!!! The rainjacket is the way to go, though, so you won't ruin the camera if it rains. I also carry one of the dry roll up type bags in case it starts pouring. God bless.

4. DuckHunterChuck

DuckHunterChuck New Member

State:
    Kansas
    when i hunt with this guy named larry, we record all of our stuff. it hads something to the hunt. plus, then you have the memories forever. but it jus makes the hunt funnier, and alot more jacking around and stuff like that. i love video taping my hunts as much as possible. i want to be able to share them with my kids when i get older.

5. brian sax

brian sax New Member

State:
    shawnee kansas
    oh man good ol Larry, what a blast hunting with him, Gotta watch out for him though, he can attack at any time. Still feeling it from my first season with him. Caint wait till we all go. 42 days

6. DuckHunterChuck

DuckHunterChuck New Member

State:
    Kansas
    yea saxxy, but too bad i will be in florida!! the one thing that i have been looking forward to for a year now, and i wont be here! thats a bunch of bull. :mad: :mad: :mad: im pissed! thats ok. just plan on hunting regular season opener with me, with or without larry and gary. o yeea, we got larry back at his b-day party. he's still feelin that one, and its on tape!

7. sharpshooter

sharpshooter New Member

State:
    wharton, TX
    Yes sir, I hunt the elusive rio grande turkey. I have some kin folks in louisianna so I get to hunt the eastern turkey too but have yet to get one.

8. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    Id like to see some of these recorded hunts,maybe we can upload them onto the site?

9. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    I love hunting those Rios. We'll be in Graham for opening day this year filming for our video that will be out in time for next spring. Can't wait to start filming!!!!!!!!! God bless.

10. Bubbahunter

Bubbahunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think i`m going to try and tape our youth hunts this year.Got any pointers on how to set up.

Rob

11. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    Right over the shooters shoulder is as good as it gets!!!!!!!!!! If you have someone to help you out it would make the hunt ALOT easier with kids. Good luck and hope ya'll can get one on video. God bless.