Who else is praying for warm weather (to go fishing in )

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Spot shooter, Feb 7, 2018.

1. mid-mo-jason

mid-mo-jason New Member

State:
    Boonville, Miss
    It’s in the 50’s here in Central Missouri today. The melt is on! Hoping to fish for some channels in my pond this weekend

Hookset70 and Marc Heckaman like this.
  2. Hookset70

Hookset70 New Member

Name:
    Mickey Smith
    Must be nice. I'm here in Ohio an never know if it will rain or snow this year. Respooled all my reels an organised my CAT box 3 times already. As soon as the water drops to normal I'm going no matter how cold it is.

Catpaw likes this.

3. twaskom

twaskom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Indiana
    Name:
    Tom
    Hahaha, spoken like a true midwesterner WITH cabin fever.:biggrin1: Welcome to the USCA forum Mickey. Catpaw is right about the California weather,,,,,,,,,,, when they are not having fires, earthquakes or mudslides.

I am getting ready to send over some rain. Now I know that is not what you were hoping for but with the warmer weather coming with it, it is the fastest way to warm up the water. Now what do you think will happen when the water warms up a little. Yep, fish will start thinking about a snack. Be ready but I am just not sure how much rain I can send your way.

tight lines.

arky and Hookset70 like this.
  4. Spot shooter

Spot shooter Active Member

State:
    Kansas
    WooHoo!

Well - Gone Fishing, they are going to miss me at work today...

Almost 70 degrees forecast for this afternoon !!!

Hookset70 likes this.