Who else agrees with me?

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by 93catfisherman, Jul 20, 2009.

1. 93catfisherman

93catfisherman New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    We all know Secret 7 is the best prepared bait on the market.
    Does anybody else wish it was more widely available? After using mine last week it's well worth whatever they want to charge for it:wink:
    I kinda wish they had it at like Bass Pro or Cabela's. Anybody else wonder why?

2. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    you will have to ask the main man jeff that question bro.im sure he will have a better answer then anyone else,

3. hct236

hct236 Well-Known Member

State:
    virginia
    As long as I can order it from team catfish and get it in a few days like always, Im fine with the limited access. I just have to remember to order more before I run out.
    :wink:

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Why ruin a good thing an just keep it here. No need in the whole world using it in all the places we may fish also. Just think here is a semi advantage to buying it.

5. Dirtman

Dirtman New Member

State:
    Illinois
    That would make it public and would not be a "secret" no more correct. I mean it is so much fun to find a fishermen who is not having much luck,set up and start fishing by him and using 7 and start getting hits and catching fish.I love when other fishermen comes over and ask what im using,I do not like to say but if they bug me enough i tell them and send them to find it on their own.Where i have been fishing i have not found to many people who knows about it and i would like to leave it like that.....If you know what i mean,:smile2:,I know i can be mean sometime.

6. sullygks

sullygks New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I save old chicken liver tubs and transfer Secret 7 into them. When folks ask me what I am using I say granddads family recipe and leave it at that. I don't need to give any edge I have on the waters to other anglers in my area. I think part of the edge secret 7 gives you is that not a lot of folks use it. I have pulled in as many as 21 cats in a few hours of fishing with it.