Who-Dey. Bengals beat Steelers (CLINCH a WINNING SEASON)

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by H2O Mellon, Dec 4, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Who Dey, Who Dey, Who Dey!

With so many turnovers the Bengals should have made this a blowout, but a win is a win. Now the Bengals have only theirselves to blame if by some chance they miss the playoffs.

It's (FINALLY) an okay time to be a (PROUD) Bengals fan. I can now no longer be affraid to be laughed at!

1st Winning Season in what 15 years?

2. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    The Bengals is the only team that gave the Colts a run for their money so far this season. They should go far into the playoffs. Its been a long time for them. Their coach is a heck of a coach as well.If they can tighten up on their D they can do well.

3. Jroc777

Jroc777 Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    They actually remind me of the colts a couple of years ago. They have a great young offense with Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson. They just need to work on the defense.

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey the colts only beat my Browns by 7 points :D Congrats Bengals, anybody but Pittsburgh.

5. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    Jroc777 had a good point, they do remind me of the Colts about 3 or 4 yrs ago. I still don't think they are a ligitimate contender, but they are on the up and up.

6. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Didn't Chad Johnson say that Jim :confused: , quit stealing his lines. You hope it will be a different outcome. Keep wishing Jim, we beat them on their house, how do you think we will play on our turf??

7. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Who dey who dey........bengals backing into the playoffs!!!!

Mellon whatcha gonna do about that D.
    Can't give up yards like that on the ground in the playoffs or the bengals will be one and done.

Well at least your teams at the dance, We're all saying maybe next year round here............again!!!!

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    yes the Run D still sucks, they wont beat Pittsburg next week, unless some major changes are made, but I'm just happy that they are in the postseason.

9. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    Oh i wouldn't sweat it too much. L J's been making every team He's faced look bad. I think it's ok now to say the kid is for real!!

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Well guys, looks like your Bengal's and my Steeler's will be squaring off next Sunday! Let's see how many of the Cinn. faithful give up their tickets so the Steeler's fans can fill up that stadium of yours. Couple season's ago it looked like the Steeler's were playing a home game in Cinn. :D Here we go Steeler's!!!

11. the_nis

the_nis Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!!!

12. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Oh Mellon, look at these Steelers fans on your post. Whoever thought that the division rivals would have to play each other the first game of the playoffs? Good Luck To your teams guys. I would like to see the Steelers win and play us in the second round. :cross: , Although I really hated the Steelers fans when they came here, most of them ended up in the hospital that night because of their inability to keep their mouths shut. Bad decision on their part. We killed them 26-7 and we only beat Cinci 45-37, so you can see where I am coming from.

13. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    The Colt's were one penalty call away from a 3 game losing streak Sunday! See ya all in round 2. Here We Go Steeler's!!!! :D

14. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    The Steelers were only four minutes away from getting shut out when we played them. Big Ben is over rated, he hardly ever throws the ball. That's why they only scored seven points against the Colts. We grounded their running game. Willie Parker was their leading rusher and he had 41 yards on 17 carries. The Bus had 6 carries for 9 yards. All you have to do is stop their run game and you win. Put the game on Ben's shoulders and they will lose nine times out of ten. Pitts secondary is putrid. Our game proved that.

15. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Last year Big Ben proved that in the playoffs he is a choke artist, no way the Steelers see the Sb or the Giants with Peyton's sister throwing for them.

-brian

16. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Peytons' little sister.HAHA, I couldn't have said it better myself! He's got a little while before he will be ready, but the experience will atleast be good for him. I can't believe they even made the playoffs. I really wanted to see the Cowboys come out of that division. :mad: Enough with the Giants lets talk about the Steelers... As long as the Bengals run defense can make some stands against the Steelers, they will win no problem. Even if they don't stop the run I still think the Steelers can't hang with the Bengals offensively, I mean come on now, how many teams have been able to keep up with the scoring power of the Colts offense when it has been a shootout? The Bengals!! Carson Palmer is looking better and better all the time! When he gets some experience, he will give Peyton a run for his money, and everyone on the NFL talk knows that I don't usually say anything like that. He is going to be one of the best quarterbacks!

17. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!!!

18. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Carson Palmer looks good, because he is a good QB. i rate him much higher then Big Ben, Eli, Leftwich, or any other young QB in the league. The Bengals go to the Playoffs on his arm and a decent D.

-brian

19. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    HEY STEELERS FANS

WHO CAN COVER 85???????

20. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Big Ben was a rookie last year - you Steeler hater's act like he has been in the league for 10 years and chokes all the time. He only led his team to a 15 - 1 regular season and the AFC Championship Game AS A ROOKIE!!! I have nothing but respect for Peyton Manning but last time I checked he wasn't wearing any super bowl rings. Here We Go Steeler's!!!!