WHO DEY BABY!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by upncomincatfishking, Oct 4, 2009.

1. upncomincatfishking

upncomincatfishking New Member

State:
    Cheviot Ohio
    ok so now that we're four weeks into the season and we're 3-1 i think we have a good chance of goin to the playoffs for sure and then thru to the super bowl. as long as we play aas good as we have the last couple weeks we are on our way.

2. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    The Bengals arent as good as we all put them out to be. yeah they are 3-1 but they could very easily be 0-4 right now. I understand that its tough to not be excited as a bengal fan especially when the team has blown so much in the past. but i wouldnt get high hopes just yet. Id say next week they are well on their way to getting knocked off of that high horse by Baltimore. I doubt that game will be even close.

3. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Yah..... Didn't the Brownies force overtime in that game today? Um.... :confused2:

4. catin38

catin38 New Member

State:
    alabama
    cincy has had luck on their side for awhile. could very easily be 0-4. just have to wait and see

5. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Against Derek Anderson too!!:smile2::smile2: Well better put Brady Quinn in!!!:smile2::smile2:

6. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    The Bengals would literally be 4-0 if it wasn't for that freak play in the Denver game.

7. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    The Bengals would literally be 0-4 if it werent for a luck play in their 3 wins as well. They are just getting lucky right now. But eventually that will run out and it will be back to the Bungals of old. sorry but its true. they arent as good as their record shows.....They almost got beat by cleveland!!!!!!:smile2:

8. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi

True, I live in Cincinnati and my team is the Colts. I'm not going to jump on bandwagon either just because they win some.. it's been this way before.. we win a lot, get in the playoffs... and then something happens.. and we do terrible just like it always seems to be going :sad2: I think that they're actually not playing BAD this year though, they have been playing good.. but it's whatever..haha :big_smile:

9. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yeah steph. i live 25 miles from cincy. and i wish them the best. and ill even cheer for them when they arent playing the colts. i hope they do great. but the thing is they arent as great as the whole city is putting them out to be. yes they will probably make the playoffs. yes they might get by the wild card round. no they will not make the super bowl. they just arent a strong enough team. and besides once their luck at the end of games runs out...they are SOL