Who caught the big one's

Discussion in 'IOWA RIVERS TALK' started by mikeskywalker, Aug 12, 2006.

1. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    my dad was telling me about 2 big fish caught in adel last weekend anyone know who or where ??????

2. Pylodictis Olivaris

Pylodictis Olivaris New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I caught a 36 and 52 pounder and I was working on reeling in an even bigger one then my alarm clock suddenly went off and I realized it was time to wake up....

Actually I don't know, I here about big fish taken from there all the time but I haven't heard anything, let us know if you find out!

3. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    i will look on the dm register web site it was in the paper...

4. cathunter28

cathunter28 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    i landed a 41 saterday night on the adel river but i dont thank anyone knows about it yet other than you guys now we took a 5 and a 10 on rod& reel and a 2lbs on a throw line

5. Pylodictis Olivaris

Pylodictis Olivaris New Member

State:
    Iowa
    that sounds like some good fishing...did you say you pulled in a 41 pounder?

6. cathunter28

cathunter28 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    ya the little fish on the right hand side of it is 5 to 6lbs just to show the diffrence and it was good fishing we were getting hits all night and until we ran out of bait we got of the river about 9:30 sunday morning. i got some diffrent hooks thay are catmaxxs size 7 for 8$ i like them alot better. i took 2 the 41 and the five lbs and my brother in law landed a 10 lbs his first flatty this year but he had 2 nice flatts up to the boat but the hooks he was fishing with diddent get a good hook set but he is fishing with the same hook i am now.

7. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Sure would be nice to catch a big fish this year and get the monkey of my back ..........DAMN MONKEY

8. azfshn23

azfshn23 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    caught a 32lb blue last week.