Who are you really?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Nov 26, 2009.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I pretty much can't stomach the human race. Even though I am categorized as bein a part of it I don't like it. I have a very small circle. Most of that circle exhists of people on here that I have never met face to face. Friends are very few. To me thats an over used word. You may have one or two in your life time. Perhaps my feelings come from bein subjected to the public each day. Take my word for it the vast majority of them should not even wake up tommorow. I'm tired of the way folks treat each other. No respect what so ever. This leaderless country needs to re-instate the draft and pic a ground war with China. The herd needs to culled. I'm sick of ignorance and stupidity. I'm sick of people walkin around with their faces buried in some sort of electronic device and thinkin that the world revolves around them. I'm sick of this turn the other cheek crap. Ya want sympathy its in the dictionary between S%^T and syphillis. Cowboy to hell up folks. Hell,don't get me started on the youth in this country. The place is a freekin mess and there ain't no one doin a dam thing about it. Hell when I was young ya got to hell out there and made a buck. Wether it was cuttin grass or shovelin S%$T. Ya did it. Theres no work ethic any more. Hell this country don't make a dam thing anymore. Don't know where this jibberish is comein from but I ain't gonna fight it. I'm tired and hungry and I got a list of to dos tommorw that would choke a horse. Enough for now. Hows about your take on things. Thanx for listenin to me bitch. :cool2:

2. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    im young. and i like to catfish. my name is shane. and i may have had enough brews tonight to be close to what you are talkin about:wink:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009

3. Fl.catman

Fl.catman New Member

State:
    Fl
    Big-G I was told when folk's start thinking the world is going to hell in a hand basket. That means you have became an old man.
    I guess that means I'm old as hell because I have been thinking that way for years.

4. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    IT'S damn sad but our great country is on it;s last leg, and i cant start to count all the reasons. the men in control behind the curtain; they have one goal it has always been divide and conquer. when they have us all killing each other they have all the power.

5. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    George, you need to move to the south.:wink:

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    For cry-eye Ostrom, you got a bellyache tonight and can't sleep? You've upset my whole Thanksgiving Demeanor yapping about the human race and what a sorry bunch we have become. BG I am gonna cry, you just ruined Thanksgiving for me and I don't think I can ever forgive ya..

I know ya don't drink, musta been that Pastrami on Rye you getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow that's got ya upset, ya nibbled on it too much getting it ready. Maybe the Shop Boys outta stop over tonight and give ya a surprise pee test. Or maybe somebody cut ya off in traffic, or your boats leaking or the wife finally told ya to change your socks that's got you philosophical tonight.

I can see why ya got's no friends BG. I bet you are hard to live with. I think you demand too much of people. I think you think people should be responsible for themselves, actually have some brains, know up from down, see right from wrong and stop thinking only of themselves or have some agenda other that screwing up this country.

Ain't gonna happen BG. Ya gotta learn to go with the flow, slide along like snot on a bathroom wall, slow and easy and quit worrying so much. Go to BED Ostrom. Ya ruined this Beautiful Holiday this morning for me, now I hope you don't wipe out Christmas too. Go to BED Ostrom!

7. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Amen George, Amen.

8. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    Come on George, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. All joking aside, I pretty much agree with you except the draft and war with china.:big_smile:

9. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Yeah I'm thinking our forefathers are rolling in their graves watching the way we are letting this country go to hell. I am guilty too cause I dont stand up and say THATS ENOUGH.

10. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thats the way I see it also ! Amen Brother

11. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well,George,Thats kinda the way I see it too,But we dont need no war,Just bring back the chaingangs and make them thugs pay their way for them meals.

12. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Apathy (also called impassivity or perfunctoriness) is a state of indifference, or the suppression of emotions such as concern, excitement, motivation and passion. An apathetic individual has an absence of interest or concern to emotional, social, or physical life.

In other words, people don't give a $hit about anything else, other than their selves.

Most governments love for people to have apathy, cause it makes it easier for them to rule!

Don't worry about ruining my Thanksgiving dinner, you have given me some ammo for the dinner table. Thanks, you are da man.

I would tell you to move to the South, but we have people down here that wear apathy like Jacobs multicolored coat. Methinks most of them moved here from the North, Northeast, the left coast and Midwest, just saying.

13. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ain't no-one got a monopoly on apathy Mac.

I don't care where ya come from, North, East, South or West. I don't care whether ya eat Okra smothered in onions or Olies best sauerkraut, people been spoiled, beat down, conned, not educated, deliberately berated to think their values are less than some other minorities.

If some newspaper or politician or lobbyist with the most money can convince just enough that they are the "true" way everything else gets beat in the ground.

Why should some folk work when they don't have to? and the things they want will be given to them from the sweat of some one else's back? Why should some folk vote a certain way when they know if they vote another way they get the world handed top them on a platter. Why should some folk go to church when their religion and ideas about it become a stigma. Why should folk be patriotic when they are laughed at or ridiculed.

Look at the BS with Global Warming coming out. Scientists with an agenda can cook the books and because we are apathetic, because we believe somebody with a supposed educated title, we could lose our shirt and a way of life found no where else on the earth.

No Mac., nobodies got a monopoly on apathy, walk out you front door after eating that gobbler and look around ya. Ya can smell it in the air, it is like a disease and it is rotting us from the guts outward. Like a stinking dead carp on the summers shore.

14. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    You should go rent the movies "Major Payne" and "Gran Torino" you'll feel a hell of a lot better afterwards:smile2:

15. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I agree with whoever said," Move down South",,, I have more real friends in the Confederate States than up here with these Yankee's,,,, and I'm a Yankee Hoosier.

Go on vacation George to the LBL in TN/KY,,, meet up with Griz and that bunch, and fish with the TNR,,, get some enjoyment out of life,,, leave all that Joisy stuff in Joisy,,,,,

16. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Normally on this special day, I fish until high noon, come back in and have Thanksgiving dinner. But today, I'm fogged in, but a few minutes ago I decided to chance it. Made it to the door and the boss said "babe, how would you like to vacuum the house before the guest gets here". Trying to be smart, I said "Babe, they are going to be looking at the food spread and not the floors or carpet". That didn't work, so when I get thru with my smoke, I'm going to operate some lite equipment for 45 minutes or so. Yep, I'm the king of my castle!:confused2:

Hell, I'm so rattled, I put this on the wrong thread.

17. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    George, probably agree with most of what your saying. My circle is small too. Pretty much stick to myself when I'm not on the water. Have more friends I'd go to bat for in a heartbeat that are catfishermen, then the average joe on the street.

18. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I ate and I slept and I still feel the same. :angry:

19. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    Dadgum right, you showed here.:haha:

20. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    gotta agree with ya george..you said it all...