Who are the B.O.C.'s top 5 #24 fans?

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by wolfman, Nov 17, 2007.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I would be close to the top, but am sure Catgirl is the number 1 Jeff Gordon fan on the B.O.C.

Rollo could be 2nd. LOL

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    You should see the tail gate of my truck LOL.​

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I don't think i'll fit in there...:tounge_out::crazy::smile2:
    I reckon i'll be a team fan next year when Jr gets there...:eek:oooh::smile2:

4. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I would like to think that I would be close to the top,since I have been folllowing his career, and a fan of his since he was 13 yrs. old.

5. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i am close to the top of the list. my wife doesn't allow decals on the truck at all, but there is a big 24 on the back window. we met jeff at daytona world one summer on vacation so long ago i don't remember what year. it was raining and he was there to test, so during the rain delay he came inside and played all the games with the kids. i wasn't much of a race fan until after that. most stars in all the other sports don't even talk to the fans anymore, much less play games with the kids.

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    IM GONNA END THIS ONE NOW!!!! the s-man...skip is without any doubt the BIGGEST JEFF GORDON FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is always wearing the same shirt everytime i have see him!!! LMAO!!!!! rollo:smile2:

7. PrittyKitty

PrittyKitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I've been following Jeff since day one... I've got to be one of his biggest fans..

8. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    What do you consider day one? You don't look like you're old enough to have followed him that long. What year did you start following him? Just curious.

BTW,Welcome to the BOC.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Am a jeff gordon fan !!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I really dont have a dog in this race,but I think you would be hard pressed to find a bigger J.G. fan then Gordhawk.

He was pulling for J.G. when jeff was racing little yellow ducks in his bathtub.:wink:

smokey

11. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I didn't realize you knew me so well,Smokey. It hasn't been quite that long but I did start following him when he was 13 yrs. old.

12. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I imagine I could name the top five JG fans, but I'm pretty sure most of the folks who frequent the Pit Stop could too :big_smile:.

I see you've developed a new skill Walter, reading upside down and backwards......'cause if I'm #1, you MUST be holding that list the wrong way :wink:.

13. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I don't think I'm one of the top 5 fans but I hope I'm in the top 10 lol. Rollo, I have more than one shirt LOL. I can say, without a doubt that I am the biggest hater of Tony Stewart LOL. When he won the brickyard this year, I was so disgusted I left the track before he made it back around to do his burnout and fence climbing act.

14. wolfman

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Should I make a pole? Who all wants on the poll other than Catgirl and Rollo? lol

15. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    I can tell ya whos the top #24 hater? ME ME ME ME ME lol.did i mention that i hate jeff gordon.BUT i guess thats what makes it so interesting,it wouldnt be any fun if everyone liked the same person.:wink:

16. wolfman

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    James, wrong thread brother. You need to post under Jeff Gordon bashing thread. Oops there's not one, lol. jk

17. PrittyKitty

PrittyKitty New Member

State:
    Indiana

his rookie year... 1994

18. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Sorry honey,his rookie year was 1993!

19. wolfman

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    JG Quick trivia:

1. Whar car ( Number,Sponser,Mfg.) did Jeff Gordon drive in the Busch series before Winston Cup now Nextel Cup?

2. who was the car owner of the 1st question?

3.What is Jeff Gordon's brother's first name?

20. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Not me now I can see a difference in him since he has gotten married but still will always be an Earnhardt fan.GO JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!