Who alls going to Gander Mtn tonight?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CarolinaCats, Feb 20, 2008.

1. CarolinaCats

CarolinaCats New Member

State:
    Rural Hall
    Anybody heading to the Mooresville,s NC Gander Mtn tonight to sit in on the seminar by LakeNormanBlues? I will be there styling and profiling my black BOC hat. Trying to learn a thing or two from MacDaddy!
    ~Teddy

2. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    I'd love to but I can't. Church commitments tonight. My wife teaches the youth drama team and has chior herself which leaves me at home watching RNT-V and American Bird Hunter with the kids.

3. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Sounds like a good time Teddy wish i could go

4. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    can you take notes. not all of us will be able to make it out to NC tonight (even though we wish we could).

5. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Sgt., sorry you could not make the seminar last night at Gander Mtn., but I have made it easy for you to get the info. right here on the BOC. Go to Partners in Catfishing, then selected Carolinas Catfish Club, scrool down to On Line Seminar (Part 1 and 2) and you might find a bit of info. to help you as it relates to catfishing.

We had about 38 people in attentance and their knowledge of catfishing ranged from very little to some with a lot of knowledge. I found it to be a very good group.

6. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    WOW, Thanks alot Lake. i would definately liked to have shown up and attend, but previous obligations made that quite difficult. :wink: