Who all is fishing the St. Jude Tourney?

Discussion in 'TOURNAMENT TALK' started by Cathunter Pete, May 6, 2009.

1. Cathunter Pete

Cathunter Pete New Member

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    Just curious as to how many BOC members will be fishing the upcoming tournament May 16,17? Also has anybody tried the katbobbers from Wild Wolf Products on the Cape Fear? If so how did they work for you? Look forward to meeting some of you at the tourney, I'll be in a Red Dodge w/ Bentley Pontoon. If you see me give me a holler.

2. ncguy2184

ncguy2184 New Member

State:
    NC
    i will be there are you going to the meeting on the 12th?

3. Cathunter Pete

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    yes, the captain's meeting is at 7pm at the Crown. Do you know exactly where at the Crown it's being held? Thanks, I'll see ya there.

4. ncguy2184

ncguy2184 New Member

State:
    NC
    LoL im not sure man im just going to look for all the trucks

5. Wiskerstickerr

Wiskerstickerr New Member

State:
    North Caro
    I'll be there too. Might be tough to figure the cats out this time of year with the spawn coming. Should be interresting.

6. Cathunter Pete

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    That's what I'm figuring, I think they may be a little difficult to find. I fished with you all last year in May at Riverside. Plan on hitting the next few you have out of Riverside as long as I'm off of work. You going to the captain's meeting? How many boats do you think will participate? Good luck I'll see you at the tourney. Pete McDannell

7. CATFISHGARY1

CATFISHGARY1 New Member

State:
    Coats,North Carolina
    yes sir well be there be one guy short but plan to be there ,cant make the capt. meeting kids first ball games that nite 7 pm should have made it fri. nite but oh well still be there for the tourny see you guys there

8. Cathunter Pete

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    I understand from Robert Kitchen that many people will be fishing down at Reiglewood and the southern parts of the Cape Fear. How many of you will be fishing the Fayetteville stretch? I'll be on the Fayetteville stretch, from what I understand there are many more big-uns down river. Hopefully I can pull some big ones up here. I figure that we'll need to have at least 100lbs to compete. Anybody have any other ideas? Good luck see ya'll at the Captain's meeting or on Sat.

9. cliu

cliu Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Yeah, I'll be there to and going to the captains meeting tonight hope to get on some kind of good big fish action. Gary are you going to reschedule the Kinston tourny was hoping you would. Kinston is our favorite spot. Would hate to miss it this weekend, but got to help the kids out.

10. CATFISHGARY1

CATFISHGARY1 New Member

State:
    Coats,North Carolina
    yes our kinston tourny is next weakend