Who all goose hunted this year.

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by Rajun_Cajun, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Rajun_Cajun

Rajun_Cajun New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    hey everyone. i was just seeing who did some hardcore goose hunting this year, cause i know i did. but ya just tell some stories or something

2. DuckHunterChuck

DuckHunterChuck New Member

State:
    Kansas
    i tried. with no success. i have tried ever since i first started hunting. all i wanna do is shoot a canada. it's not that hard!!! but yet, somehow they evade me every time. i hate it. lol. how did your hunting go?

3. DuckHunterChuck

DuckHunterChuck New Member

State:
    Kansas
    wait, your from kansas. lol. where did you hunt this year? i spent most of my time duck hunting. i started early season at lake perry. then moved to john redmond, then to merais de cygnes. i hunted a little bit of hillsdale. but hillsdale hunting is horrible, so i put an end to that. do you have an aim?

4. Rajun_Cajun

Rajun_Cajun New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    ya i have an aim but i dont want to give it out on here
    so privatley message me and i will give it to you. i didnt know you could hunt down at hilsdale? who all do you go with

5. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    If it weren't for the geese, this year would have almost been a bust. The ducks didn't really cooperate around here. They all pushed through within about a weeks time. But I like the geese just as well, certainly more meat to eat. LOL

6. N2Ducks

N2Ducks New Member

State:
    Texas
    The goose hunting down here was definatly more exciting than the duck hunting. It makes me sad:crying:

7. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    Did alright when I got to go. While I was gone this weekend at a show my brother and his friends killed 286 snow geese. I was a little disappointed, as I really wanted to get in on the whackin'!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless.

8. jblahuta

jblahuta New Member

State:
    texas
    here in wichita falls texas it was so hot all season that the ducks never really got started at all. the canadian geese were really thick around a wheat field that butts up against a lake that we hunt. all i can say is i cannot wait to hunt Idaho for the next couple of years, thanks Air Force

9. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    Yes, you'll be in heaven in Idaho!!!!!!!!! Public hunting is as good as it gets in Idaho. Thanks for serving this wonderful country of ours!!!!!!!!!! God bless.

10. GrainDrain

GrainDrain New Member

State:
    Texas
    They were here in large numbers but not as high as they sometimes are. They stayed in the peanut fields but the outfitter had the rights to the land, so i had to wait till late season so they would move to the wheat fields. Then when we did go, after one hunt they never came back, litteraly scared them to death.

11. jblahuta

jblahuta New Member

State:
    texas
    i love serving this country and doing so does have its benifits. could not afford to hunt idaho without being a resident.