Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering of anyones ever fished Whites Creek... the area I am talking about it right off Briley Parkway exit on County Hospital Road.

I see several people parked on the side of the road here but have never seen anyone ever with fish in their hands. Going to work this morning I seen about 7 men fishing from the bridge as soon as you get off of Briley and on to County Hospital Road.

If anyone has some info about this area it would be great ... as I drive this way to work everyday and have though about giving it a shot.

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
I know where the section of town called White's Creek in Nashville is. but I haven't noticed the actual stream. How big a body of water is it? Width, depth, etc? Pretty sure it's a tributary of the Cumberland.

Was wondering of anyones ever fished Whites Creek... the area I am talking about it right off Briley Parkway exit on County Hospital Road.

I see several people parked on the side of the road here but have never seen anyone ever with fish in their hands. Going to work this morning I seen about 7 men fishing from the bridge as soon as you get off of Briley and on to County Hospital Road.

If anyone has some info about this area it would be great ... as I drive this way to work everyday and have though about giving it a shot.

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
If I was limited to bank access I would be fishing below Cheatham dam, especially if you have time off dureing the week.
Yes, especially when they're running water. It's a good idea to invest in sinkers from 1 oz to 5 oz, plenty of barrel swivels, maybe some 3-way swivels, maybe even a surfcasting setup or a rod and reel with heavy line that will cast a good distance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.