White River update from new guy

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by Titghtline, May 25, 2007.

1. Titghtline

Titghtline New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey guys, I just found the forum and must say its exciting to finally find a place where you can get info for catfishing on the local rivers. My user name was put in wrong so I might have to change that. Yes, I do know how to spell tightline. I live in Evansville so I have access to the Wabash, Ohio, and White. Last Friday we fished the White from a sandbar in Gibson County. Fished for 4 hours and managed 3 Channels. All of them around 3-4 pounds. Caught on nightcrawlers. Tried Sonny's and Premo's stink bait but had no takers. Friend of mine ran some trotlines in the Wabash around Mt.Carmel and managed to catch 10 fiddlers. They were all caught on Sonny's stinkbait. Tonight we are heading to the Wabash armed with nightcrawlers, stinkbait, and crawdads. Gonna fish the brushpiles and see if we can get enough for a fry. Might try some bluegills on Monday for some flats and blues. Anybody have a report from Southwest Indiana. Take Care, JR

2. redhawk44p

redhawk44p New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome to the forum. I am new here too. This forum has great info and lots of nice people.

3. flatheadhunter32

flatheadhunter32 New Member

State:
    illinois
  4. flatheadhunter32

flatheadhunter32 New Member

State:
    illinois