White River/Twin Bridges

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by ccat, Jul 11, 2008.

1. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    I live within 1/2 mile of the twin bridges, but have only white bass fished it this spring. Does anyone fish that area of the river and has anyone done any good on catfish? I would like to jug/trotline/limb line it.
    I'll take any help I can get.
    Thanks and good luck.
    ....Ccat

2. tbader

tbader New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Where are the Twin Bridges located?

3. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    The twin bridges is in Goshen on Hwy 45, just west of JB Hunts Farm.
    Do you know the area? I can probably get a couple of miles up it with this higher water, as we did earlier this spring. Without a jet drive, 2 miles will be about it. I did pull a boat over some shoals earlier this spring, but haven't in a while. With the water still falling, it might be impossible.
    There are some deep holes in this stretch of the White river. I will try it next week, midweek and see if any cats are around.

4. hoglaw

hoglaw New Member

Were you out there today? I ran out with my girlfriend to run some limblines and saw a couple of boats. I talked to one guy who seemed to have been doing fairly well. I've fished that area for ten years and know it fairly well, though I normally just bass fish it. If you want to make a run and want some company and gas money, shoot me an email and we'll hook up.

kyle@dosslaw.biz