white river paragon indiana

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by shadgut, Mar 9, 2008.

1. shadgut

shadgut New Member

State:
    camby, indiana
    has anybody put there boat in at paragon and fished down river? i have fished there several times, but only up river. from paragon boat ramp i have made it all the way to the state road 39 bridge, several nice holes up that way.

2. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Larry,
    Where is the ramp at Paragon? Thanks..W

3. blazerjet

blazerjet New Member

State:
    indiana
    Paragon IN and the ramp is on paragon road. Its a nice streach of river. Very shallow in the summer during pool. Tons of gar in the hot summer days. But crazyjet1 caught some nice flatties out of there.

4. shadgut

shadgut New Member

State:
    camby, indiana
    Take state road 67 south to paragon road, dnr public access sign on right side of road, turn left on paragon road, take that road 2 miles to boat ramp on the left. If u do not have a jet be careful there.

5. crazyjet1

crazyjet1 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Shadgut that strech of river is crazy even in a jet.

6. diver268

diver268 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey Metal.....You will know the road to turn on. There is a bank on the north side of the road. That is Paragon Road. You turn south there. The bak is a lot easier to see since it has a big electric sign out front. So late at night or foggy mornings, you might miss the sign. You cant miss the bank though. I stop by there a lot in the summertime and cast from the ramp. I have caught some nice fish just casting there. At the same time you can see lots of big fish busting the surface.

7. crazyjet1

crazyjet1 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Right at the ramp is the biggest hole i found for 5 miles. It was 18 feet deep and the rest of the area was 2 to 3 feet. Caught a alright size fish outta that hole at the ramp.