White River in Indiana 5/31/09

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by treddinwater, May 31, 2009.

1. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    One of my best buddies recently started renting a place on the river in Ravenswood and today we got together to do some fishing. Got a nice bucket of bluegills ready to go. Also had a line out for carp which we didn't do any good on. Most notable catches of the day were an about 2lb smallie I caught right when i got there on a beatle spin, a small sauger the cast after that, and just as it was getting around 7pm I got about a 10lb channel on a live bluegill. We had some other nice pulls on the live gills, but no other takers.

My buddy was out there fishing cut bait last Saturday night and caught 4 nice channles between 5-10lbs. Nice, easy access spot to kick back and enjoy a day off work. :roll_eyes:

Here's a few pics from the day...

Attached Files:

2. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    nice fish... thats a great friend better keep him .. not all of them will go out and buy a fishing spot like that with a place to sleep indoors with running water.

3. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Nice fish! Have you thought about moving in?!

4. treddinwater

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    haha...i could only dream to have a place like that. he's living in a one bedroom half of a duplex so there's no room for me, but i'm sure i'll be over there quite a bit this summer:cool2:

5. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    buy a tent and stay over alot!!! Nice spot.. and nice fish...

6. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    you got it made now bro.!

7. treddinwater

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    my buddy's talking about investing in a boat now too...talk about having it made :cool2: