White River - does anyone know???

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by hdfatboy29, Aug 16, 2007.

1. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    is there a ramp for the white river near waverly???it looks good there but i dont know if theres a ramp ???any help would be greatly thanked i,m thinking about trying it around there even if i have to wade thru it

2. Jroc777

Jroc777 Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    I would try using google earth. You can zoom in on that area and find the boat ramp if there is one.

3. j-catfish

j-catfish New Member

State:
    Indiana
    there is a public access ramp off of S.R. 144 just a mile or two west of 37. im not sure the name of the road but there is a sign that says public access, turn left(south) and it curves back east ,but just follow it all the way to the end ,past a pay lake,it turns to a dirt road then you'll see it. I was there a couple of weeks ago and dropped in at night(so we couldn't see much) but the water was really shallow, we couldn't get hardly anywhere down river so if you go try up river a little ways. the deepest hole i was able to find was only bout 6 ft, and it wasn't very big, but we did manage to pull out about a 4-5 pound flatty on cut gills. hope that helps

4. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    thanks guys my only problem with google is my computer says almost 4 hrs to down load but i,ll buy it and just install it soon and thanks for the directions to the ramp maybe it,ll pan out this weekend??