Whistler's 62 lb. blue catfish

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by TNVOLCAT, Aug 22, 2006.

1. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    For any of my Tennessee brothers who didn't know it yet, last Friday night our brother Bryan Shrum (Whistler), landed a fat 62 lb. bluecat while fishing the Cumberland River near Lock B.

DH started a thread of the breaking news in the "blue catfishing" sub-forum under CATFISH DISCUSSION last Friday night after he got a call from Bryan thanking him for letting him borrow the "fish truck" LOL! And that he would now be sending it back to Henderson, KY.

You can see pics and read Bryan's story about the big blue in the "blue catfishing" sub-forum. I just felt like sharing this story with my TN. brothers just in case you might have missed it in the CATFISH DISCUSSION forum.

GOOD DAY!

2. rsimms

rsimms New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I'm goping looking for it now. Woohoo! Way to go Whistler! :smile2:

3. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Hey fellows, if you look close to the top of the page after you sign in, just over where it says "trouble ticket", it says "new posts". If you will click on "new posts" it will bring up all the new posts on the board since the last time you were on the board. You will miss a lot of what is going on on the board if you check out just one or two threads. I hope this helps.

4. Peanut ridge Kid

Peanut ridge Kid New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Nice Fish, Not far from where we fish, Great Job!

5. EOW1221

EOW1221 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    U 'DA Man. I only dream about a 62 pounder !!