Whistler PDF file

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Nov 9, 2008.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    A lot of us got a email from PAUL yesterday one part of it was a pdf file that whistler wrote about being on the BOC staff and what a day was like trying to work and keep up with the BOC man you got your hands full
    i for one wanted to thank you and all the staff for making the BOC/SOC what it is WHISTLER you TOP and PAUL have bin good to me as every one hear has you guys may not hear it every day but we do aprishate you and i for one am very prowed to be a member of this awsome group
    THANKS FOR ALL YOU GUYS DO!!!!!!!!:cool2:

2. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    AMEN! :0a31:

3. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    has to be a ton of work involved ,i do thank the boss and the entire staff :0a31:

4. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    thanks to Paul and all the Staff, what an awsome site

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    In totol agreement with ever thing said.What I would really like to know is (How does any of them find the time to FISH!!) Thanks to everyone who keeps this site up and running.

6. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    :0a31::0a31::0a31::worship:

7. Leftenant

Leftenant New Member

State:
    NC
    Ditto for me. I have often wondered how much time and how many people it takes to keep a site like this going. Not to mention the amount of money it costs. Paul and the staff have to be really dedicated to the cause to do this day in and day out. I also liked the slip bobber video, it was very informative. I hope they get the details ironed out on the World Expo, I was really looking forward to meeting the staff and a lot of members. You can read posts, but there is nothing like a face to face talk. Thanks again to the BOC for a great site. Your dedication does not go unnoticed!

8. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    :confused2:I don't know how to add to what they done said cause they said it all so I'll just say[THANKS :smile2::cool2::0a31::0a31::0a31:

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I resigned as a guide on a game site yesterday. Between working, hunting/fishing, spending time here with you fine folks I simply couldn't dedicate the time it took to do the job that i felt i should be doing. The staff here does a good job i think and i understand the head aches that go along with it.

Reps to ya Dallas for this post, but it says i gotta spread some around first. Mean while, i want to extend my thanks to Paul and his staff for allowing us to have and share a place like the BOC.

10. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Me, too, also. Keep up the great work!:0a31:

11. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Hey, my thanks to Paul and the Staff for all they do.

12. takeaction

takeaction New Member

State:
    Ware Shoals, SC
    As I said in the other post about it, I thank you all very much for making it a great place. The pdf file shows just how much is done for us.

13. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I also have great respect for the work that Paul and our moderators do to keep things running here,Great job folks.

14. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I gotta say that if you're a fairly new member, you might not know this. We have an unsung hero amongst us. She's not as visible as she used to be for various reasons, but the older members probably already know who I'm talking about. Paul's wife Betty(Sistercatfish). This lady does nearly as much for this site as any of the staff. She keeps up with prizes, shipping, ordering new items for the store and a myriad of other things as well. Betty has been a great friend to the entire staff. Probably the most important thing she does though is let the boss have play time with all of us. Ya gotta admit that she does a pretty good job of keeping him under control. LOL Seriously, these two do everything they do for you, the members of the BOC. I know you see all the stuff that's obvious, but what you don't see is how everytime one of the staff wants to try something, the first question Paul asks is: "Is it beneficial to the members?" With Paul, it's all about the membership and keeping you guys happy. Of course there are some things that have to happen that none of us necessarily like, but if we are to continue operating as we have for many years and keep up with our ever-growing membership we have to live with them. Just thought I'd say a few words on the Bossman and his Boss's behalf, since he won't say anything for himself. LOL Thanks Paul and Betty!

15. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I am one of the lucky few that know Betty and count her as a friend and Sister what Whistler said is so true also if there is a gathering in Ga that she attends then we know she out works all of us with a smile on her face yes for Miss Betty I also say THANKS for everything you do

16. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    yes thank you Betty and i feel sorry for you trying to keep Paul in line i know thats a full time job lol:smile2:

17. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    one more thing thanks for giving me my award back lol

18. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    The Mods put so much into the site. That I for one am sure they do it for the love of the BOC. And also I do know a few that are like me. Also met some of the best friends from here also.
    To the mods. Keep up the great work. And Paul thanks also for the site that has come a long way from where it was when I joined so many years ago. Shoot it has less then 50 members back then.
    Thanks again to each person that has made this site what it was.
    Pete

19. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Really enjoyed the e-mail. Thanks to all the staff. I know this takes up a lot of your time but that is what makes this site what it is. Keep up the good work!!

20. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    I agree, well written Bryan. Thanks to everyone who makes this work. You have something special here.