Whistler and Kitty Catcher Fishing Tonight

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by DeerHunter01, May 11, 2007.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Just to let you all know Bob and Bryan (Kitty Catcher) and (Whistler) are fishing on the Cumberland river in Tennessee and Bob hooked a hog and after hours of fighting this hog it came up next to the Boat and I heard Whistler say darn thats a funny Catfish, as they got it into the boat it turned out to be a striper ( stripper ) not sure yet but its a hog a 21# stripper or striper not sure but there laughing right now, something about cleaning it and smoking it tomorrow on a fire pit.. These guys are not right in that state.

Please if you see two little chubby guys fishing or floating by you in a pontoon boat with a stripper on board try and help them out.. :lol: :eek:oooh: :cool2:
    :

2. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    All I know is that Whistler will be whistling out his you know what if he doesn't put a better fish than my 31 # er on the board tonight! and thats all I have to say about that.:angry:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    If it was a stripper ya would not have heard from em! LOL!

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, a chubby stripper eh. hehehe

5. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    SOOOOOOOOOoo they are suppose to be catching cats and they are TRASH fishin!

6. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Just wait until I get those 2 back to pickwick..:lol: I will have them hooked on the Striper's. Shoot if Buck and I had not ran out of $1 bills Thursday. We had them jumping all around the boat.:cool2:
    Pete

7. Kittycatcher

Kittycatcher New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Te
    Well here is a picture of the striper that was caught. It wieghted 21.40 lbs, lots of fun getting it to the boat.

Attached Files:

8. EricM

EricM Active Member

State:
    Harrison TN
    Name:
    Eric Maurer
    Nah, they're just BAIT fishin':tounge_out: :tounge_out:

9. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Congrats on a nice striper.

10. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania

Why, will they be needing some dollar bills? lol jk, we're always willing to help out our fellow boc members.