Which way do I go?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by gargoil77, Jun 20, 2006.

1. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    I'll be driving from Clarksville, Indiana (across the river from Louisville) to Houston, Tx to see a friend that I was in the Army with back in the 80's. Then I'll be driving to Santa Fe to see Texas Select. Then on to Corpus Christi to see my son's girlfriend who is visiting her dad for the summer.
    Here's the problem. I've Googled, Yahoo'd and Mapquested the directions. Three differant routes with all of them very close in miles. Two saying right at 16hrs to Houston and Google saying 20hrs. And all with the same distance. Give or take.
    Yahoo sends me Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas then Texas. 1,042 miles 16hrs
    Google sends me Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana then Texas. 1,062 miles 20hrs 20 minutes
    Mapquest tells me to go Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee,Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana then into Texas. 1,045 miles 15hrs 50 minutes.
    Which way do I go George? Which way do i go?

2. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Take I-65 to Nashville. I-40 to Memphis. I-55 to Hammond, LA. Hook a right on I-12, which'll turn into I-10, and keep goin till ya hit Houston.

1032 miles 16 hours 22 minutes.

Have a nice trip!!! LOL

3. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Thanks Mike. Rekon that'll be the way that I go.