which size kat bobber

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by cliff n york, Aug 31, 2008.

1. cliff n york

cliff n york New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i want try some kat bobbers, but dont know what size to get. i will use them for channel cats/blue cats

2. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    I personally like the 12" stick bobbers.

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    When you go to the site I think it recommends the ones for what weight. Not sure. Been a while since I ordered mine. The samller ones will hold up quiet a bit of weight.

4. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Choose the bobber by the weight you use ( go to the Libriry and there are some there you can make real chep and they will last you Good luck

5. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I use the smaller ones for no current and the bigger ones for heavier weights and baits. I use the kat bobbers every time I go fishing. Quality products and I also use his glow sticks they cant be beat for the price and how long they last.

6. D_Weezy

D_Weezy Active Member

State:
    Cadiz, Ohio
    Name:
    Dale
  7. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    Ok ya'll, I ordered a couple Kat bobbers. I am gonna give them a try at a local lake here. Gonna do some overnight fishing and will let you know the outcome...

8. MAX1955

MAX1955 New Member

State:
    KENTUCKY
    I use 6" to 12" bobbers when I use them, it depends on the size of bait I use.

9. bulethed

bulethed New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    for a good sized bobber i like to use balloons. just blow em up to the desired size and tie it around the line. it will slide up or down for adjustment.

bill.