Which rod I should get?

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by F150Catfish, Mar 15, 2007.

1. F150Catfish

F150Catfish New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    I just ordered Penn 320 gt2, which best rod for penn?? I would say maybe a ugly stik tiger? Thanks

2. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Tiger ,will work their several around that price range. With the 320 I would want a rod, with a little size to it, not a bass size rod that way you would have better balance to it.
    Jim

3. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I seen those new UglyStix and they look decent. Tiger rod I think? That'd be good for you I bet! HTH

4. clintonhawg1

clintonhawg1 New Member

State:
    indiana
    I like the tiger myself and you should be alright with that pole .

5. micah5634

micah5634 New Member

State:
    mo
    Surge trophy cat heavy action they are white and have a great action but they are 70.00 and the tiger is 55.00 can't go wrong with either of them.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Andrew you have already figured it out. The Tiger Rod. All is left to do is place the order. Good luck on that combination it should last a lifetime.:big_smile:

7. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    I have 2 of the 320 GT2'S on the MH TIGER Rod they are rated for 30-60 lb. test line great setup + for 62.00 counting tax you probably get the top #1 catrod around for that price. Rod also works great as a channel cat rod, used one last year with my 7000c3's, one 7000c3 is on a Medium Tiger rated at 20-50 lb. The tiger is the way to go you won't be disappointed!!!