Which ones best

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by TX Fisherman, Jul 22, 2007.

1. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    i got 3 different fish finders that where given to me, i have a small eagle fishfinder, a piranha MAX 20, and a lowrance LMS 350A,

the Lowrance i believe is probably the nicest but i wanted to know some of yalls reviews

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    The Lowrance is probably the best out of the bunch, but someone more knowledgable can probably tell you for sure. I can say that the Eagle is made by Lowrance as well and the Pirahna is made my Humminbird. I'm partial to Humminbird, but Lowrance's are pretty good. Kind of like Ford and Chevy, everybody's got their preference.

Good Luck!

Branden

3. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    you need to take a look at your peak to peak power on them an your khz most of them run a 200khz transdoser an from what i have learned the more peak to peak power the better you will see the bottem of the river an lake an the better the arches will be on them an as for me id throw away the pirhna max away iv got one an its not worth haven

4. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    The Lowrance & Eagle probably rank the same,because they are made by the same company.I don't know about the 3rd one.:0a23:

5. GUNTZ

GUNTZ New Member

State:
    CLEBURNE texas
    I HAVE A EAGLE ON MY BOAT AND LOVE IT:crazy:

6. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    TX, listen to Bill. He knows what he is talking about the more power the unit has the better the imaging and display. The largest number of pixels will also have a better detail quality. Vern