Which one ?????

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Muleskinner, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Muleskinner

Muleskinner New Member

State:
    Ms.
    Do any of you ever have this problem? I am also an avid deer hunter. I Love to do both catfishing and hunting. Deer season is only a few months out of the year i know. But these months sometimes them ole cats are biting really good. I am quiet sure that some of you now day and time. Have very little spare time to do what you really enjoy. Then when you do have the chance to do one of your choice hobbies. You may have a hard time deciding which one you will do that day.

2. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    If you are lucky, you can hunt till dark and then go fishing. If not, go hunting. The seasons shorter and there is more time to go catfishing. Another thought, if you hunt and fish for food, which are you better at doing and which gives you a better opporunity to fill your plate.

3. tomnt369

tomnt369 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I know what you mean. Deer hunting is my next to best loved pastime. I fish a river and have been trying to figure a way to put my deerstand on the bank so I can see in the woods and still hold my rod.:smile2:

4. coolarrow2

coolarrow2 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I know what you mean, I'm a bowhunter and I take off from fishing just long enough to get in bow season after that it's back to the river. If I had to give one up it would be bowhunting deer. I bow fish too so I do get to do that in the heat of the summer.

5. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    well, if your fishin a river that you can hunt, take your shotgun/rifle with you, i see quit a few deer while fishin the wabash here but the only problem is its not in a legal hunting zone and i follow the rules when it comes to hunting so i cant. but i have done it while lake fishing one time. my uncle got a doe and i got a 12 lb channel cat in a span of about 25 minutes:tounge_out:

6. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Theres not enough hrs in the day to do what you won`t when you are are retired ( whats that ):waaaht: