which lake

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by cumberlandcat, Jul 9, 2008.

1. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I am thinking about moving out towards all of my family in MO. If you were to choose a lake to live buy in the southern end of the state that would produce the best fishing for trophy blues which would it be. Some may call me crazy for revolving a move around catfishing but that would be a huge part of the move for me. My family owns land on bulls shoals but I can't find any good reports on huge cats being pulled from there.

2. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    It would have to be LOZ there are reports of a Master Angler Virgil Agee catching 4 separate 100 lbers. on the Osage River that dips into the LOZ.

3. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    if i had a choice i would live around warsaw cause its close to LOZ and truman which are two GREAT lakes for big blues

4. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    No doubt.
    Truman Reservoir and Lake of the Ozarks.

5. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'd have to say somewhere near warsaw mo. is where i'd be heading.

6. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    If I were to relocate the #1 choice for me would be the warsaw area. Two great fisheries there.

Tom

7. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thanks, I will look that area over and check out land there. It may be sad but if you like to catfish like I do, I gotta have good water near by.

8. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    it aint sad at all. you've just caught the same fever that all of us have on here and its been proven uncurable....its called "catfish fever":smile2:

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Looks like when i get moved to Warsaw, i'll have company. I fell in love with the place and ain't seen 5 miles of the river,,,,YET.

10. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    Warsaw by all means, TRUMAN IS THE MOTHER OF ALL MISSOURI LAKES:wink:

11. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    It would be great if I could sell out and move to Warsaw! The wife doesnt want to leave the grand kids though. I always say they can visit we can get them wound up and then send them home. Just cant move for a few more years though. I would live on the water if I lived down there. To bad fuel is so high or I would be down there every weekend.

TOm