Which Game?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Dmitri, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    So...I may have the chance to go to a game this year...I should be able to get tickets, and right now I have it narrowed down to Philly @ Indy or Chicago @ St Louis...what do you guys think? Both should be some really good games...it's too bad that the Colts have to go all the way to Denver to lose though. I'd like to see that game.

2. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

If I could get Chicago/St. Louis tickets, I'd call into work to ensure I was there.

Ray

3. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    go to the colts game .you'll get to see manning in action and see the colts win.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Love the RCA Dome. Have been there 4 times and watched the Dolphins beat the Colts everytime. LMAO :tounge_out:

5. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    If you want to be inside go to Indy. If you want to see the Bears and Bears fans go to Chi! Seat Bear tickets are very hard to get. GO BEARS!
    Bill

6. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    shoot id have ta go see manning play. and also would be great watchin the eagles lose!

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Go to a Steelers game instead!:big_smile: :lol: :eek:oooh: :roll_eyes:

8. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

Go to the Indy game and stay warm.:smile2:

9. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Hey, I'm going to be going to the Indy/Philly game and we're tailgating before, we could meet up if you want to go. I am going with a group of about ten people. It should be a good game. Let me know, I got tickets ten rows up in the corner endzone.

10. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I could also go to a Titans game, or a bears game at home, but I narrowed down to those two because they seem to be the "biggest" and best games that I'd be interested in seeing. It's a tough decision...

11. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana

Dmitri, you don't want to meet up and go to the Colts game with me? I'm heart broken.:lol: You've really hurt my feelings now, I meen, who wouldn't want to go to a Colts game with LilRyjoe? It's okay I understand, I was goin to cook up brats and have fajitas, but you can go ahead and go to a Titans game, that will be real exciting.:roll_eyes:

12. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Nah, no Titans game for me...it's going to be either Iggles/Colts or Bears/Rams