Which fight did you see?

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Little Luey, Sep 20, 2009.

pick one

1. UFC103

2. Maywether fight

3. Neither

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Maywhether or the UFC103 fight?

I keep hearing boxing is dead, I figure we put it to the test with the members here.

I could not see either one since I worked last night and was sleep.What did I miss?

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    So what are the details? I didn't see either:sad2:

3. Badfinger

Badfinger Guest

The fight I seen was between Mario's wife and his girlfriend. They live across the walkway from me. Last night the fight started at the front door between the 2 ladies. 5 minutes or so later they were both beating the cr-p out of Mario. If I had to pick a winner I would say it was his wife. After about 5 minutes of beat down the wife yelled at Mario that when THEY get back he had better not be there, then they both got into the girlfriend's car and left. 30 minutes later I seen Mario get into his van and leave. Don't know if he will be back. But what I know about his wife (she used to be an amature boxer in her younger days) and heard she was very good, :crazy::crazy: if I was in his shoes and I valued my life I wouldn't come back. Don't worry they don't have any kids.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
  4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    ROFLOL!!!!!! Great post!

5. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I clicked on UFC because there wasn't a both to choose. although I did not watch the entire Mayweather fight because......well........boxing is soooo boring to me.

Mayweather won was simply too quick. not to meantion how much bull it is that at the last minute He couldn't make weight, so they had to change some legalities around to fit Mayweather's needs.

UFC.....naturally some good fights. Belfort was too quick for Rich. I like Rich, but it's also nice to see Belfort's last 2 impressive fights weren't flukes.
    Josh Koschek looked good against Trigg.
    Cro Cop where'd you go. We all miss you. The aggressive fearsome Cro Cop we saw in Pride that is.