which do u think is a better stink bait out of these 3?

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by whiskerchaser, Aug 1, 2006.

1. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser Member

State:
    New Mexico
    Ok I bought some Danny Kings blood flavor, hog wild premo blood, and some sonny's super sticky original which do u think will catch the most fish? this is like a lil fun thing u all guess which one then i will fish them on 3 different poles the same night and see which one gets more bites and catches more fish u guys just tell me your prediction ok. O im using those sponge treble hooks.

2. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    I've had most success with hogwild. Its mainly what I use cuz it's cheaper. In fact I just got back from fishing with it in a huge thunderstorm today. I caught four cats above 4 pounds and some other fiddlers. I didn't realize they would be hitting so hard while the lake was getting over 5 inches of rain. Hogwild is where its at for me!

3. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser Member

State:
    New Mexico
    Yeah hogwild is a lot cheaper I can get some from catfishconnection for like $3 and i got the danny kings for $14 darn shipping costs but its from tim hagan so i trust hes not overcharging me like all those other sellers.

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    OK James,

I'll put my money on the "Hog Wild"! :big_smile: lol
    :0a32:

Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

5. catwacker

catwacker New Member

State:
    illinois
    I gotta go with Sonny's. works for me

6. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    I'm a Danny Kings man myself, it always catches fish when nothing else does...

7. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Hope you enjoy your bait James check your shipping label and see most of the time i'm right on the money or its cost me more then your paid for shipping.

As for the bait having used all 3 myself i will say DK will win followed by sonnys they dont seem to hit the hog wild all that great here. But then every body of water is different let us know how it works. if you catch a nice fish with DK send my a pic with your name for my new web site.

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Never caught any thing on any of them but I have Never any of them

9. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Throw a forth pole out with fresh chicken liver and another with fresh cut shad. I'll put my money on the chicken liver.