Which Bait Will You Take?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dreamer34, Aug 19, 2006.

1. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    omce i had a dream...in the dream i was walkin by a lake when i came upon an old man fishing...you couldn't tell how old he was but there was a feeling about him that let you know he was older than anyone that you have ever known.i stood by quietly,not wanting to disturb hin when he called me over. as i sat down beside him i saw that he hadn't cought any fish.He looked at me and smiled as He said''i fish for something different...there's no limit on them and they are harder to catch than any fish''...puzzled i ask what he was fishing for and He said to me ''i'm fishing for souls''...then he said that you have to use the right bait to catch them...I use kindness,love,compassion,forgivness,honesty and faith to catch as many as I can...then He told me to look across the lake...on the other side was another person fishing...looking at him gave me terrible feeling...the old man said..."that is my competion...he try to catch souls to but his bait is..fear..hate..doubt..creulty and suffering...the old man the looked at me and asked...What bait will you take????

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Dreamer that was pretty deep.

3. catcatcher311

catcatcher311 New Member

State:
    Ne
    That is one crazy dream!

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dreamer: Thats wonderful and oh so true,reps for ya on this one-----pk powell:big_smile:

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    So this is what a "Ron Jeromy" stunt double, dreams about, LOL!!!

Great post Buddy!!!