WHERE'S THE WV CAT MEN?

Discussion in 'WEST VIRGINIA RIVER TALK' started by flying_v_64, Dec 16, 2008.

1. flying_v_64

flying_v_64 New Member

State:
    NC
    Hey guys I pass throught the WV section every day and there's never any new posts or fishing for my home state. Doesn't anybody have any good things to say about Mountain state cattin'?
    LET'S GOOOOOooo MOUNTAINEERS!!!:smile2:

2. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    We are all hibernating.

I was planning on a christmas trip but the high waters will most likely prevent that.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    there is a lot of hybernating done there in WV:smile2:. I Know there are some good catters down there, they have helped me out several times. Wake up boys, its time to go fishing!!

4. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I probably wont start til after the first of the year when my vacation time renews. Plus its hard to get out since sept. Got a new youngun in the house!

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on the new little one, God Bless

6. brew1961

brew1961 New Member

State:
    West Virgi
    To much stuff coming down the Ohio to take the boat out. But we had a heat wave so I got a ziplock of shad out of the freezer. Fished off the bank. Had lots of bites but only one fish. Made the day even though I got skunked! LOL!

7. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I post every time I fish the West Fork River in Clarksburg . That is the only place I fish in WV now and that's when I got time and money to go home and see my mom an em's .

8. brew1961

brew1961 New Member

State:
    West Virgi
    I went out yesterday it made it to 41'. I was fishing Cross Creek 100 yards from the Ohio River. I had about 7 bites and caught 3. Two Bluecats and one Channel. I couldn't believe how they were bitting. I have one pic but have to figure out how to get it off my phone! LOL Happy New Year all!