Wheres the Rat

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Kansas Tree Rat, May 17, 2009.

1. Kansas Tree Rat

Kansas Tree Rat New Member

State:
    Waverly, Kansas
    Hey guys
    Have not been around for awhile and wanted to stop by and say hey to everyone. I have been out in Belleville Ks. doing a remodel job for my father inlaw for a couple of weeks. Working 11-12 hour days and not much time to fish or chat. I plan on making some time to hit the water in the next couple of weeks. I will be down on the Neosho sometime next week if I can get Ray out of my favorite hole that is...lol.
    Anyone ever fish the Republician around Hwy 36?

2. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    Been wondering about you.Looks like it should be right next week,the weater finally looks good.Theres room for two of us and I have some new places.

3. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    BTW I can get all the bullheads we need.

4. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Im ready to come down Alan. Let me know when, Im on vacation till June. :wink:

5. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Been wonderin where you were at.
    We are plannin a float trip on the Arkansas in July, you should bring the yaks and come on down.:wink:

6. Kansas Tree Rat

Kansas Tree Rat New Member

State:
    Waverly, Kansas
    My oldest graduates next Saturday. Keith I am not sure when I will be heading down. Send me your phone number and I will give you a call.

7. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    I fish it about 20 miles south. Cut perch works really well in the Republican around here. If you find water over 3 foot deep fish it. If you happen to find a hole over 8 foot deep fish it with a big glob of crawlers or a live gill. I have seen #50 plus flatheads pulled out there. The river around here is shallow sand bars with deeper holes scattered throughout.